Chapter 33

Friend

Days passed by quickly and soon the week was at an end.

Before they left, Y/N decided to visit Jungkook one last time.

She told him to meet her at the nearby park. The one she grew to love.

As she was sitting down on a bench, she felt a hand of someone's on her shoulder.

She looked up and saw the handsome boy.

Jungkook: "Why hello Y/N.. it's been forever since I last saw you. Why'd you suddenly ask to meet?"

The young boy said.

Y/N sighed as she didn't want to tell him.

Y/N: "I think the journey of our friendship has to come to an end."

Jungkook looked at Y/N with confused and hurt eyes.

He hadn't expected to hear those words from her.

Jungkook didn't know why, but he felt hurt and lost. He needed up nodding silently and gave her a sad smile.

And with that, he left.

Y/N new she had to tell him. But she never wanted to see him like that.

She felt hurt by her own actions and had a deep hatred for herself now.

But, Y/N got up and walked out of the park.

But before she truly left, she felt her being grabbed from her waist. She thought she was actually getting kidnapped but once she looked to see who it was..

...she saw Jungkook..

He was crying. His grip only got tighter not wanting to let go of his best friend.

Jungkook: "Please Y/N... please..."

He sobbed on the girls shoulder. Y/N didn't know what to do. She tried to stay strong but ended up crying as well.

She turned around and put her hand around his neck to fully embrace the hug.

They cried for a long time.

Jungkook: "Stay..."

That one word completely broke Y/N. She knew she couldn't but her heart wanted to.

Y/N: "I'm sorry..."

She knew if she stayed longer, he'd find a way to convince her.

So with that, Y/N walked away.

And that was Jungkook's last time seeing his best friend.