Chapter 8

Amusement Park

As Jin got everything ready, he then quickly went to his car to call one of his friends.

He was there with jin through everything.

"Jimin? I'm on my way."

As he drove, his mind kept going back to that girl.

"Why where we in a car, and why did father act to weird after seeing the picture he drew?"

His mind kept wondering but soon he was at his friends house.

He got in and every worry was gone.

"Surprise!!"

There they were, all of his friends. It was the best day he could ever ask for.

But what he didn't know was later he'd see the same girl again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Appa!! Hurry, we'll be late!"

The little girl went running to her father as she and her mother were waiting on him.

Y/N's Father: "One minute my sweet Y/N.. I just need to get my phone and wallet."

"Appa... your always so slow..."

The little girl whines as she's excited to go to the new amusement park.

Y/N's Father: "Alright, let's go."

The car engine turned on and they started driving. The drive was nice, very peaceful.

As they got out of the car, Y/N quickly ran to the line with her mother.

"Appa, hurry!"

As Jin and his friends arrived to the new amusement park he heard a familiar voice.

"Appa, Hurry!"

He knew that voice...

He gasped and looked around to see where it came from. His friends on the other hand were worried, they never saw him like this.

Jimin: "Jin.. are you okay?"

Jin: "A-ah... yeah. I just thought I saw something."

They got into the line so they could get their wrist bands.

But he heard it again.

"Appa.. Eomma... why's this taking so long.."

Jin chose to ignore the voice as he knew it would only make this day worse.

Once they got in, it was filled with all types of games and flashing lights.

"Woah.."

Jin and his friends quickly ran to all the games. They didn't want to waste any time.

Soon, hours passed and they all got tired. Jin checked his phone to see what time it was.

9:00 pm.

It was late so they all headed back to the car.

As the night went on, they all relaxed at Jimin's house.

But the voice didn't leave..

Hello lovelies! ^^
Next chapter will be a POV so I'm excited to do that. I have so many ideas for this book and I feel like it'll be longer than the rest I've made. Thank you for reading. Please stay safe, I love you! <3