Chapter 6

New life

"Appa!! Appa!!!" Said the little girl who was running down the hall to her fathers office.

"Ah.. my little Y/N..." the man said while picking up the small 7 year old.

"Appa! Look what I made you." She proceeded to take out a picture from her pocket.

It was her father, mother, two dogs, and cat with her in the middle. He loved how smart his little 7 year old was.

"What a wonderful picture my sweet Y/N." Said the man who put down the little girl to hang up the picture.

The little girl then giggled and left the room to her own.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mother.. Father.."

Said the 17 year old boy.

Mother: "Yes Jin?"

Father: "Is there something wrong?"

The room was silent for a moment.

"My birthday.." he stopped his words as he knew his parents going to disagree on what he'd say, but he wanted to give it a try.

"Can I spend it with my friends....?"

Father: "Jin.. we've been trough this before.. I-"

Before Jin's father could say anything his mother interrupted him

"Sure sweetie.. I think It's time you can spend some alone time with your friends."

The room went silent for a while. No sounds.. just his father looking at his mother.

After a minute, Jin spoke.

"Thank you.. I won't get into any trouble and I'll make sure to text you!"

The boy was very happy.

Hello lovelies! ^^

Okay okay, I know Jin's supposed to be at least 19 but since it'll be his birthday, he'll be 18. I just thought it'd be better since it'll make more sense later in the story!!

Anyways, thank you everyone who's read and favorited this book! I really, really am having fun writing this since I had a burst of inspiration.

With all of you reading, I truly feel like I can make better books and like my goal, be more excelled in writing. Anywayssss, that's all I had to say.

Thank you everyone once again, have an amazing day/night and remember to be safe and healthy. I love you all!!!