Chapter 5

Hospital

Months passed and Jin was finally able to return to their house.

His parents had to show him around. He didn't know where anything was.

Once they went into his room, he was in awe. It was much bigger than his old one.

He loved it.

As the days went on, his parents weren't at home. They told him that they're very busy and have work to do.

But what he didn't know was that they were seeing his little sister.

The one he didn't remember.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin's mother and father drove to the hospital, it was a silent ride.

But the silence stopped once they got into the building.

They walked in a fast pace with papers in their hands. Soon they reached the room where the little 3 year old was. She was surrounded by doctors.

Doctor: "Welcome back Mrs and Mr Kim."

Mother: "We have the papers, when will the other family be here."

Doctor: "Now, Mrs. Kim... are you sure you want to do this.."

The doctor looked at the papers and saw a note attached to it. He then read it quickly.

We would like to keep our identities anonymous as Kim Y/N grows up. Please take special care of her and don't let her know about us or who she really belongs too. Thank you for accepting her as your own.
-Mr and Mrs. Kim