Chapter 24

Seth POV:

I look out the window and admire the surroundings that I used for the past few months. I'm sure I'm going to miss all of this for good, but it will be splendid memories in my life. I sigh and get out of the room, preparing myself before going to the beach.

Yeah.. full moon will appear tonight in the sky! I look around the house and make sure everything is settled in its place. As I step my foot out of the house, I feel guilty for not telling Paige and others that I'm leaving. I should inform her for letting me stay in her house and take care of me.

I go back to my room and take a paper to scribble some letters that will make her understand I'm going home. I slip the note underneath the alarm for her sight before leaving the house.

I go to the beach and stop walking when my eyes land on the spa resort where Dean works. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm in love with him, but I know I can't tell him this. Not now and forever!

I let out a frustrated smile and run my fingers through my hair, peering out at the open sea spread in front of me like a great blanket of blue and white. I continue my walk on the shore until a gigantic ship gets into my eyes as it lands on the port.

I have been waiting for this moment so I feel restless. I run over to the ship and get inside when no one notices me. I walk around the ship until I hear the footsteps of someone walking towards me.

My body shakes in fear so I look around and find several chests in the corner. I step up to the chests and scrutinize it. It's all large, typical of where a captain may keep papers of record but definitely large enough to fit someone of even my tall stature.

I mismatch the lid carefully and pull it open, hiding in it. A couple of hours later, I feel the ship is moving along with my memories in the land, with Dean... I feel my body is aching because of the uncomfortable position but I can't do anything.

I open the lid slightly and look up at the sky to just know the time. The sky is yellowish, resembling the sunset. I close the lid and take a deep breath, not wanting to catch by someone.

A few longing hours later, I let out a startled yelp when I feel someone kicking the chest. Shit! What I have done? I cover my mouth and hope it would be nothing until I hear a male voice outside the chest. "Is there anyone inside?" Someone asks but I respond nothing.

Suddenly I feel the air cover my body and make me look up at the chest. Now the lid is gone so I stand up and hold my hands up in surrender when a man with brown orbs staring at me. "Who are you?" He asks, his defensive stance not wavering for the moment.

"S-Seth," I answer and try to calm myself as I look up at the sky. A smile tugs at my lips when I see the full moon in the sky and it is hidden underneath the gray clouds. So it's time for me to execute my plan.

I snap out of my thoughts when he grabs me by my arm and pulls me out of the chest, patting me down for any hidden weapons. "Why are you hiding, Seth?" He asks, giving my shoulder a shove.

I respond to nothing and waste the time for the ship to move further into the sea. He gets irritated about my behavior, so he takes me somewhere. I look at the inky black of the night sky brighten up by the full moon as he takes me to the front of the ship.

I avert my eyes to the stranger who is dressed like a pirate at this modern age and get surprised by his appearance. I can see a sword on his left as his back facing me. The man who holds me pushes me slightly and calls the other who is admiring the night sky, "This kid invaded our ship, captain!"

Dean POV:

I run my hand through my messy hair frustratedly as I drive the car to Paige's house with Roman. I still couldn't believe her words as she told me through the phone that Seth left the house. How could it be?

He didn't tell about his parents to us at any time but what happened abruptly. How could his parents arise suddenly? I'm happy if he has his parents back, but I can't understand where they come from all of a sudden.

I grit my teeth and drive the car fast, not having the patience. When I reach Paige's house, I get out of the car quickly before Roman opens the door for his side. I enter her house and see her sitting on the couch with a small note in her hand.

I grab a note from her and try to understand the scrawling of Seth. He didn't write well, but it makes me understand that he is going to his home. "Did he tell you about his home?" I ask her, but she looks away with an irritated face.

"He didn't tell me anything and I don't want to talk about someone who didn't say goodbye to me before leaving my house." She says through gritted teeth.

I can understand her anger, but I can't let the situation go like this. I leave her house and get into the car with Roman to search for Seth. I hope my love for him will take me to where he is.

I search for him wherever I know and I can't find him still. I get frustrated when the sky turns dark and remembers me at the end of the day. I get out of the car and kick it frustratedly, thinking where to search him.

"Where are you, Seth?" I cry out suddenly, spinning around and striking out at the car in front of me. Just as my fist is about to connect with the car, I feel yanked into large, muscular arms. Roman half nuzzling into the crook of my neck in a desperate attempt to calm me.

As his voice cuts through my frustrated breathing, I think about all the meetings with Seth. I should search for him on the shores of the sea because I saw him most of the time there. Right! I pull myself away from Roman and get in the car without waiting for him and drive it to the sea.