Chapter 19

Seth POV:

I bite my lip to hold back the emotions that are washed over me. I tried the whole night to get away from the memories of Dean and the kiss, but I couldn't. It's not only his fault, but it's also my fault. I should have met my friends instead of walking with him last night when he told me.

I close my eyes and pretend to sleep when I hear Paige's voice from the other side of the door. I hear the sound of the door opening and feel her fingers on my hair. "I think you had a great night so just sleep." I hear her voice above my head before the door closes.

I open my eyes slowly and get out of the bed, pacing around the room. I should do something before everything gets collapsed by me. I think about how to meet my friends without getting into trouble.

I look around the room and grab a bag before getting out of the room. I go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to find a bottle. I get it, but the bottle is filled with orange juice.

I sigh and grab a bowl to pour the juice in it. I put the bottle in my bag and get out of the house. I'm not going to the beach to just walk around. I have an intention today and I won't give up without doing it.

I reach the sea and walk on the sand with the memories of last night in each step. I look down and admire the footsteps of mine as I walk over to the rocks without caring about the people that are surrounding me.

I stop when I find a pair of legs block on my way. I lift my head up slowly and look into the icy blue eyes of Dean. I can't face him so I try to walk away but he grabs my arm to stop me.

I frown my eyebrows as I stare back into his eyes. We are standing on the beach, face to face... He still has his hand on my arm and it is so warm. It makes me feel better, even though I don't want to say anything.

Dean POV:

When I get a break from work, I take my phone out to call Paige to know about Seth whether he is okay. I get out of the spa resort and lean against the wall, dialing her phone number. I move the phone up to my ear and wait for her response until I find Seth here.

I hang up the phone and wave a hand at him, "Hey Seth!" He doesn't respond and walks on the sand with something on his mind. I sigh and run over to him, wanting to talk about last night.

Yeah... I remember everything. I need to comfort him and make him feel good. I block his way and try to talk to him, but he walks away. I grab him by his arm and look at him in the eyes to know what is going on in his mind.

I let my eyes run over his body and notice him still dressed in last night's clothes. Seeing him, all alone on the beach with his hair mess up in a bun makes my heart hurt a bit. I know it's all because of me.

I run my hand down to his palm and hold it, "I know you're avoiding me... I-I just fucked up last night. I didn't say the kiss was wrong, but I did it at the wrong time! I know you and your goddamn mind what think now.."

"What do you know about me, huh?" He shouts and pulls his hand away from me. "You know nothing about me. You spoil your life by thinking about me. You're really a good human being that I have ever met. Just try to move on and we can't live together!" He yells and raises his voice equal to the waves.

I chuckle and look into his eyes with a little surprise. I'm really not frustrated because I heard what I wished from his mouth. "You have a love for me in your heart." I place my hand on his chest and press it. "If you really don't love me, you will never care about me.."

When I hear the ringing tone of my phone, I know who it is without checking the number. I ignore the call and pull him against me, "My love is true! You wanna see we will be like this forever in each other's arms." I lean down and press a small kiss on his neck.

I pull away from him and wave a hand at him, "I have work now so I'll see you later. Go back home and take some rest. You look exhausted!" I could feel the weakness in his body when I pulled him against me. I make sure he will go home safe until he nods at me.

Seth POV:

I place my hand on the side of my neck where Dean has kissed and watched him going to the spa resort. He blows a kiss at me and waves his hand once again before getting inside. I stare at the gate of the spa resort for a few minutes until my mind remembers me why I'm here.

I turn to look at the sea with pain and confusion. I don't know what to do now. I remember every word of him as I watch the waves crash into the rocks. I can't stay here for a long time and I will hurt him if I do so.

I don't belong to this land. I belong to the ocean. He has a wonderful life, and he should live with someone happy without thinking about me. If I leave this place, he will let someone in his life and live with them.

I sigh and look over the rocks, hoping to bring an end to this little love. No.., limitless love! His love has no limit to illustrate, so he hopes to stay with me forever. Just wait and watch whether his hope will happen or not.

Once I reach the side of the rocks, I pull the bottle from the bag and open its lid. I fill the bottle with half water and put a stick in it before closing the lid. It's not just a stick, I carve some words in it.

I dig the bottle in the sand a little deeper and make sure the tide shouldn't take it away. I look around and search for a shell to make my friends understand that the bottle is from me. I sigh when I find a shell and untie my hair for the band to tie the shell with the bottle.

I get up from the shore and look over the sea, hoping they will get my message. I look at the bottle one last time before making my way to Paige's house.