#11: The Kiss bet (Highschool AU Part 2)

Hayabusa and Hanzo do a bet-
(I am not really versed on how to draw half naked men lol-)

________________

It had been the most strenuous day, Hanabi wanted nothing more than to disintegrate and pass out wherever. London was very pretty, there were many bridges that connected the inner city with its counterpart, which was separated by one of the cleanest rivers in the world. The Ml senior class went to see the Tower of London, a structure which stood for centuries, designed to hold prisoners of varieties.

The place gave her an uneasy chill, but being the nerd she was- the fascination washed over her unease.

She was very close to drowning in tiredness, as much as she'd hate to admit it, she was actually quite grateful Hanzo managed to stir her into sleep somehow. Even if it was rather awkward when they woke up...well...at least it was wierd to her...anyways...
When it was time to land, sleep had hurled her in chains, refusing to give her back her consciousness. The tiny taste of rest left her yearning for more, but it couldn't be helped.

And now? It was evening and all she had planned doing was to rest and succumb to a lack of consciousness. She was ready. Each student had a roommate in the hotel, the teachers decided to base roommate selection on association, which had meant that students from the same clique were forced to share the same room.

And her roommate was Kagura.

-Kagura & Hanabi's room-

"Hey Hana-chan," the umbrella queen started as she began to sort out clothing from her luggage, "I'll use the top half of the closet and you use the bottom."

Hanabi nodded in approval as she too began to unpack her luggage, which was considerably bigger than her roommate's. Kagura was very practical, she only brought the essentials with her, nothing more, nothing less. As expected, she finished unpacking first.

"Need help?" She offered, walking towards her mysterious friend, "I can lend you a hand."

"Sure." Hanabi knew that Kagura was the type of person to help even if it was refused.

"Geez Hana-Chan, how much stuff did you bring!?" She joked, holding up some canned food she found in one of the luggage's pockets. "Really?"

Hanabi flushed a bit, immiediately swiping the can from her friend's hand and hid it behind her back almost ashamedly. "Hey! I mean... you never know, with emergencies and all...and I mostly have books anyways..."

"Welp, we better get started before it gets too late." She giggled, dismissing the flower's previous dialogue of defense.

-Hayabusa and Hanzo's room-

"I can't believe I have to share a room with your lazy ass." Hayabusa gritted, narrowing his eyes towards the troublemaker.

Hanzo would've bitten back with a more offensive insult if he cared enough, but he decided he was in a good mood so he refrained from doing so. "Chill chill Hayadick, it's not like I wanted to be stuck here with you either."

Hayabusa always detested Hanzo for ruining other people's lives. The akuma ninja didn't seem to give a shit who he hurt, as long as it was entertaining to him. And when Kagura showed him that picture this morning-

That's right. He had almost forgotten.

All the anger rushed within Hayabusa as he recalled an important picture he couldn't unsee. Hanzo was merely laying on his bed nonchalantly when Haya suddenly stomped towards him and grabbed his shirt violently. Hanzo immiediately cursed at him the most spiteful words he could think of.

-Hanzo x Hanabi- The Akuma & The Scarlet FlowerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara