#21: Akumakinkins? Babe??

Hanzo and Hanabi were dared to share a hotel room for one night

Status: Highschool AU/Pre relationship or friends with benefits (whatever suits ur fancy~)

A short fluff (it's stand alone)
_________

Hanzo, it's high time you cleanse your soul with the sacred waters of cleanliness!" Hanabi's voice echoed through the halls, penetrating Hanzo's eardrums with a command that couldn't be ignored. But alas, there was no response from Hanzo, so Hanabi took it upon herself to investigate further. "Hellooo? Akumakinkins?" she called out mischievously.

Hanzo, who was lounging in the living room, felt a sudden twitch in his muscles. Who on earth would have the audacity to address him with such a peculiar and offending name? Hanabi emerged from the bathroom, a picture of calmness and collectedness. She scanned Hanzo's face with a comedic air, relishing in the amusement that she was about to unleash.

"What troubles you?" Hanabi asked, feigning concern while fully aware that she was pushing all the wrong buttons. She couldn't help but giggle in sheer delight when she saw Hanzo's stern gaze. Oh, how she enjoyed infuriating her 'dearest' Hanzo in all the right ways. With a faint smile, she let the words "Akumakinkins" escape her lips once more.

As for the origins of that peculiar name, well, let's just say it sprang forth from the depths of Hanabi's wild imagination. Don't even bother trying to understand.

How dare she? Hanabi stood nonchalantly, draped in a towel around her neck, not a care in the world... Was this how she wanted to play? Well then, Hanzo had no fucks to give either.

Without warning, he stomped towards her, leaving no time for Hanabi to react. He cornered her, slamming both his hands against the wall with a force that shook the room. Hanabi found herself sandwiched between the two walls of Hanzo's arms. Curiosity got the better of her, and she stole a glance at his face, only to notice one thing.

Wow... is he... mad...?

But was it worth it? Absolutely.

100%

1000%.

Hanabi took sadistic pleasure in teasing and annoying Hanzo to her heart's content. She often blamed him for instilling this guilty pleasure within her. (To be fair though, nothing pleased Hanzo more than having a furious Hanabi storm into his house at three in the morning, all because she spotted some messed-up graffiti on her face.) It was always amusing how she blamed him for every mishap that occurred. But he couldn't complain; after all, he was the cause of everything anyway.

Yet, the man before her now seemed to harbor entirely different thoughts.

'This woman... she just...'

Hanzo found it increasingly difficult to resist the intoxicating scent of her freshly showered skin. In fact, he found himself drawn closer to her, captivated by her peachy complexion... It was poisoning his resolve, damn it.

She was poisoning his resolve.

His desire to intimidate her slowly faded away. And yet, that infuriating woman remained blissfully unaware of the effect she had on him. She had the audacity to gaze at him innocently, unknowingly manipulating him to her satisfaction, driving him absolutely bonkers with these inexplicable thoughts. (Was he really being outplayed by his... 'future' girlfriend?) Was she truly robbing him of his victory?

Not on his watch.

In a moment that felt like a scene out of a comedic melodrama, Hanzo finally made his move. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered something that instantly turned Hanabi into a ripe tomato.

But truth be told, he was also painted in the same shade. If he had to guess, it was probably the exact hue as Hanabi's tomato-like complexion. Hanabi was not convinced she heard those words correctly. Impossible.

Utterly impossible.

Hanzo wasn't exactly the type to shower her with sweet pet names. (He only called her "flower," if that even counts.)

"You smell nice, and your skin is the most lovely in the land of dawn, babe."

Oh, no, he definitely did not say that. Not in a million years.

But honestly, she found it even harder to deny when he suddenly smashed his lips against her very own.