#19: 🍋🍋 Part 2

Hanzo smashed his lips onto Hanabi's once more, as he swooped her off her feet and made his way towards the canopy bed, his mouth not leaving hers. They continued a very heated tongue battle, as he settled her on top of the mattress and towered over her, not leaving contact.

After what seemed like an eternity, they broke their make out session. Hanabi panted with his saliva all over her mouth, her cherry lipstick had smudged all over, Hanzo had a bit of it on his lips as well.

"Well flower, we've never kissed like that before, to be honest, I had no idea you were even capable of doing it like that." Hanzo admitted between pants.

"It's not like I'm as innocent as you think I am."

Hanzo smirked, tracing his tainted hand on her breasts, he could feel her arousal through the fabric, her nipples were hard. These clothes, yes. Very enticing, very sexy, very complimentary.

But they were in his way.

He teared through them thoughtlessly, like a predator. Her whole front was exposed, he had also teared through her bra as well, before collecting all of the fabric and discarding them on the floor like litters of unrecycled trash.

Hanabi was now practically naked, the nip of air did nothing to deter her nipples' arousal. That wasn't her concern at the moment, what she was focused on was the fact she had spent a fortune on her garments, only for this man to not give a flying fuck. "HANZO! THOSE WERE LIKE 100$!"

Hanzo merely rolled his eyes and immediately dove down to lap his tongue on her left nipple, before placing a hand on her right, squeezing the life out of them. He nipped on them slightly, before becoming aggressive little by little. Eventually, he bit down, drawing a bit of blood, but Hanabi didn't seem to mind, she was moaning in approval.

After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped. His hand ghosted over her sweaty skin, making it's way down, past her stomach, her abdominal area, towards her-

Instinctively, Hanabi shut her legs together.

"Wait-" She shouted, furrowing her eyebrows a bit. "Are your hands clean?"

"Really flower? Really?" Hanzo swore he felt a nerve twitch on his forehead, she was such a baka. "Are you trying to ruin the mood?"

Okay, now Hanabi took it a bit personally. "I just want to make sure. I MEAN, I DON'T WANNA GET AN STD FROM YOUR GERMS, AKUMA!"

"STD... HUH??" Hanzo smacked a hand on his forehead. "That's not how this works. はい。彼らはきれいだ、雌犬。(Yes, they're clean bitch.)"

"I can never be too safe, I mean you DO kill people every single day, it can't get anymore dirty than that... And besides, people you kill might've had aids or something but you wouldn't tell me because you-"

Hanabi realized she trailed too far and had shut herself up the minute she layed eyes on Hanzo's darkened expression. He looked annoyed, ashamed, and angry all blended into one. She nervously gulped a lump in her throat, and gripped the sheets of the bed, she did not like the aura at all.

"Hanabi." Hanzo's voice steeped dangerously low. "You're talking too much, another stupid word from you and I will tie you to the bed and do things you wouldn't even dare handle. Do you understand?"

Hanabi nodded rather quickly, but genuinely wondered. "Can I still moan if I enjoy it?"

Hanzo's smirked found itself back onto his expression, before ripping her naughty underwear and also discarding it like he did not give a shit. Hanabi was soaking wet, and her liquids began staining the sheets.

He took a hand to lightly touch her pussy, his touch was warm and Hanabi flinched a bit at the contact. He spread her legs apart so he could get a better look, she also felt his breath on it, and in turn she became more wet.