#4: Say you're sorry

If the love of your life changed for your sake, would you still love them the same?

_______

Ughhh the nerve of him...

Yup, Hanzo did it again, how can such a man enrange her in such a miniscule amount of given time?

Hanabi had puffy and twitchy cheeks, she stormed out her bedroom, leaving an overly irratated and slightly amused Hanzo slouching on her door-frame. Oblivious to the woman staying temporarily, the man enjoyed the way she would loose her temper and become all fummed about the littl'st of things.

Allthough he preferred the company of no-one, he found her presence quite refreshing and comforting...Of course, the only time of year the akuma could truly enjoy himself and blow off all the steam from his brain, was when she was around, indulging and complaining about his masochistal pleasures or anything that she found worthy enough to fuss over. Her energetic personality and her bright smile..it brang life into his hollow space.

But during this time around, his hopes were shattered.

Upon her arrival, Hanabi had been out of character; Being polite and modest, not to mention -her tolerance was off the radar. Hanzo decided that she did not like this 'new Hanabi' one bit, and tried his extra hardest to be a prick, just so she could lash at him. Usually, Hanzo would purposely play hard to get which had usually worked...

Though, just not this time...

Hanabi should've been fuming at him as Hanzo had secretly hoped, but for-some-unknown-reason, she did not do such a thing, and it made him annoyed. So he made an simple and inconsiderable desicion to be a dick to her until she exploded.

Which unfortunately, had proved to be effective...

"IDIOT! STUPID! DUMMY! BAKA!" Hanabi boomed, stomping her feet childishly in an attempt to make her anger evident. It worked.

Hanzo did not do a single thing, and merely stood in amusement. "Oh my, and where are you heading?"

"TO YOUR KITCHEN, AND I BETTER NOT SEE YOU THERE." She hissed back, meaning every single word.

And off she went.

Hanzo was thinking that perhaps he should've have done such a thoughtless and insensitive thing to her. Well, a smile indeed crossed his features, though his apology was going to be somewhat genuine.

Hopefully it was going to be transmitted that way..

After all, the scarlet flower can be hard to convince when she becomes bitter. So, she might as well loose some of that irrelivant smoke before he makes his bold move.

_________

Thirty minutes have past since their fresh argument, and Hanabi was violently chopping some carrots and tossing them into a sizzling pot. Her thoughts of Hanzo had infuriated her.
Uughhhhhhhh she attempts to do something nice by not yelling at him, but what does he do? He becomes more of a total asshole!

Oh the nerve of him...

Hanabi hears faint, defined footsteps set towards her, yet this does not make her turn. "Hanzo, What do YOU want!?"

She almost wanted to take a halt from her cooking, but just decided that he wasn't worth it.

The footsteps ceased, and Hanzo smirked with confidence," Just here to apologize."

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Hph." Hanabi merely scoffed, completely unamused. "Oh really?"

Hanzo said nothing.

"Well, I ain't buyin it." Hanabi paced to the fridge to take out a few eggs, she then cracked some add added the inner-substances into a bowl. "Now go away."

Hanabi was not planning on leaving anytime soon.

At least she had calmed down...

This made what he had to do easier.

Hanabi heard his footsteps drawing near, becoming louder as she chose to egnore it, she then felt his presence behind her. "Hanabi..."

Hanabi did not falter and chose to not acknowledge him. "...."

She was alarmed when she felt arms snake her shoulders and waist, her own arms were also intangled be the embrace. "Ha...."

Hanzo pulled her closer towards him and tilted his head down to her level. Hanabi was indeed surprised, though maintained stoicism. "Hanzo, now what do you think you're doing?"

Hanzo spoke.

"Hanabi, your feistiness is attractive. Don't be docile , you're fine the way you are. You shouldn't change."

Hanabi was beyond bewildered, but managed to smile slighty, being nice to this wierdo was very much not what she had wanted at all, and she assumed it would make him happy. Guess she was wrong.

"I guess I'll forgive you this time."

______

AN- Hahaha Hanabi is my type❤️ 

-Mayme