#6: Relationship Recipe and Bed cuddles

A bit of sugar, some spice, and a whole bucket of badass-

If you all wanna know what cements the perfect Hanzo x Hanabi relationship, find out in this chapter!

(There is Moskov x Selena)
(This was inspired by a Hades x Persephone fic I read in fanfiction.net lol)
___________

Hanabi:

"Hanabi-Chan!!" I hear a voice calling out to me, it was the familiar, cheery and high-pitched voice of Hayabusa's girlfriend.

"Konichiwa, Kagura." I say as I turned to a girl no less my age, yet was shorter than like almost everyone. "What is it?"

She handed me a letter, and of course I was filled with curiosity. "For you, Hanabi."

"Thanks...?" I glance down at the envelope Kagura gave me, not a second later, I dismissively opened the envelope and took the contents out. I just tossed the envelope on the floor, forgetting about it.

Some time later:

After Kagura had left, I had begun to read this letter:

Dear Hanabi, I am quite aware of your association with my ally, Hanzo. I tested the strength his love for you and it turns out that you his feelings for you are uncontested.

I have a favor, can you please give me the recipe to your relationship with him? I'm trying to conjure a love potion to get Moskov to fall in love with me.

Thank you!

-Selena, the ruler of the Abyssal Demons

~~~~~

I licked my lipstick-covered lips for the hundredth time, wait what?

It came to no such surprise that Selena was asking for a wierd favor again... But why the hell did it always have to me????

After I scanned the note ten more times, I finally figured out my answer. I went over to my desk and pulled out a fountain pen and paper, opening the ink bottle as I took a hold of a brush, beginning my list...

"So... She wanted me to present my relationship with Hanzo in recipe form." I muttered to myself for no apparent reason, God everything is making me crazy.

~~~~~~

Dear Selena, here is my recipe.

3 cups of Attraction
1 1/2 cups Appreciation. ...
1 pint of Trust. ...
2 cups of Honesty. ...
A cup Consistency. ...
2 cups of Effort. ...
A tablespoon Respect.
A ton of love
A teaspoon of hugs and cuddles
A tablespoon of kisses
A dash of passion
A sprinkle of arguements
A zest of secrets

I hope this is what you asked for, sayonara.

-Hanabi

~~~~~~

I examine my work and smiled with pleasure.

"Perfect," I purr to myself, of course, I did a perfect job, as usual. I grabbed an envelope and slipped the paper in. I then placed a sticker on the middle of the envelope, but before delivering it, I wrote Selena's name in lengthy cursive letters.

______

Hanzo:

There was a letter tied to my sword... what the fuck?