Jason

As soon as the brick fell on me, I collapsed.

Maybe I should explain why the brick fell on me...

I screamed like a little girl. Nico and Will were full on making out...

So I screamed like a little girl.

While one of the boys were getting his shirt on, they hit the wall.

Yes, Nico literally bumped his head on the wall, causing a already loose brick to fall on my head.

I could've sworn it said that it loved me!

And now, here I am, waking up in an emergency room.

Piper stood next to me, her eyes half closed, her hair looking as if it hadn't been brushed in 5 days max. Her clothes had food stains and dust all over them.

She looked very tired as well. Her makeup was smeared and mascara dripping.

"Pipes?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Hallucinating..." she mumbled, falling back into her chair.

"PIPER?" I said loudly.

Her eyes opened wide.

"JASON?" She shouted.

She looked at me, up then down.

"What happened to you?" I asked, eyes wide.

"I haven't slept in a week." Piper said, her eyes crossing almost naturally.

"Piper, you need to rest-"

"Mr. Grace, thank gods your awake!" The doctor came in, immediately checking my head and other places that hurt.

"Ghat brick surely hit you hard." The doctor said.

"Yes." I replied.

"Tell me how you feel? You have quite the many visitors. And your sister!" The doctor glanced at Piper.

"Sister?" I asked.

"Oh, the poor dear forgot! That's your sister, Piper Grace. Remember?" The doctor said.

"Oh, sure." I said, glancing at the sleeping Piper.

The doctor left and Percy, Leo, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Calypso, Will, and Nico walked in.

"Hey Jace." Percy said.

"Percy!" I said. Thalia walked in with Reyna right behind her.

"JASON!" Thalia shouted. She punched my arm.

"OWWEEEE!" I wailed.

"Shut up. You know how much willpower it took to watch you sit there lifeless?" She raged on and on until she finally gave me a hug, whispering, "Its good to have you back bro!"

"I'm glad to be back as well." I said.

Ik, short chapter. Sorry•_•

Bye cupcakes.
For now...