Reyna

Ok, hello everyone. I hope you guys like this.

If you would, could you please send this to PJO fans, anyone you know who likes PJO, and HOO, and just, spread this on along.

Also, you dont have to, but could you please follow me. I have some really good works, and I pretty much update regularly.

So, please, enjoy!

I cant believe it.

Thalia Grace likes me.

I was walking to my car, started it up, and drove to her house.

And out came Piper, Jason, and Thalia.

And Thalia was wiping off makeup, probably from Piper, off her face.

"LEAVE THE EYESHADOW!" Piper shouted as Thalia got in the passenger seat.

"Get me outta here!" Thalia said. I laughed and drove us to the nearby cafe.

"No Peter Johnsons, right?" she asked.

I remembered Nico and Will's first date, that we totally crashed accidentally.

"Yeah, no Peter Johnsons. I specifically asked for the best waitress." I said. She nodded happily.

We walked in. The waitress took us to our booth, and asked for our drinks.

"Could I have a-ummm- hot chocolate." I asked.

"Yep. And you, miss?" she asked Thalia.

"I'll have a milkshake, please." she said. "Chocolate."

The waitress nodded and left.

"So?" I said awkwardly.

"I think you're cute." she randomly said.

"Me too." I say, blushing at how wrong that sounded.

"I mean that I think you are cute too." I added quickly.

I leaned across the table and ruffled her short hair.

The waitress came and gave us our drinks.

"Burger and fries for me, please." Thalia said, sipping her milkshake.

"I'll have the same." I say.

We do a lot of small talk about our past when the waitress gives us our food.

"So.." Thalia says, biting a fry. "I told you about my family. Tell me about yours."

"I live with my older sister." i say shortly, knowing it wasn't fair for Thalia.

"And?"

"I killed my father." I choke out. Thalia's expression changed.

First, she was surprised. Then caring as she reached over and patted my shoulder.

"I- he attacked Hylla, my older sister. He knocked her unconscious. I was trying to protect her." I gulped.

"I stabbed him. The police told me it was ok. I was using a form of self defence. But I still cant get over the fact that I killed a man."

I tear slipped from my eye as I quickly sipped some of my hot chocolate.

"It's not your fault. He was probably put out of his misery, half dead. You just, you know, helped him. You practically saved him from doing anything worse."

"You sound like Hylla and the police." I laugh, wiping the tear away.

"I cant wait to meet Hylla." Thalia smiled.

"I've told her all about you. She's just as excited. But she's off at college now. Maybe you'll be able to meet her next year."

A/N- I dont think I made it too clear. Sorry if I said something different before, but they are in there all seniors. Except Tyson and Ella, of course.

"Maybe." Thalia repeated, smiling.

We paid for our food and went back to my house.

Thalia sat on the couch next to me.

It was too much for me. He presence this close made me go crazy.

Then she shifted her body towards me, and I copied.

Before I should speak, she leaned in, her lips touching mine.

She carefully pulled away, but I pulled her back in.

Now, I'm not going to explain the details, but we had a make out session.

And it was dam (dam snack bar ps I do this every time since the pun will forever be in memory of Zoe Nightshade) awesome.

Thalia hesitantly pulled away, gasping for air, me doing the same.

"Gods, they're going to be all over us tomorrow." Thalia laughed.

I nodded, then kissed her again.

I couldn't wait until out next date already...

I am soooo bored rn. Well, I'll probably update once more today.

Also, my puppy tried to type some words on this. Wish I had saved them lol. She is super cute.

Ok, well, goodbye.

For now...