Annabeth

A/N- I hope you guys really like this. Please excuse my horrible grammar. HERE WE GOOOO

The new boy, Percy, was very, er...

I dont think I can tell yet. Which is weird, since, usually, I can tell what a person will be like immediately.

But Percy was all over. He had the popular shirt on, the athletic shoes, the nerdy boy pants. I pay attention.

Anyways, I told Nico I'd help him with some "boy problems."

Yeah, I think Nico is a sweet, caring boy. His dad doesn't care much about him. His stepmom? Sure, she's fine. His dad is always going around to work in different states, though.

Well, Nico likes this... boy...

Named Will. And I think they'd make the cutest couple.

So, after school, like I promised, I am going to help him... confess!

And then I am going to a party.

After school, I walked over to Nico, his black hair like a shield against the rest of humanity.

"Ready?" I ask him.

"Nope." he says.

"Oh well." I say, pulling him.

I walk up to Will.

"Hey Will!" I say, smiling broadly.

"Uh, hey Annabeth. Is that... Nico?" Will's eyes brightened when I said, "Yep!"

"Hey Will..." Nico said, blushing. Awww <3

"Well, Nico..." I emphasize. "I'll leave you two to it..."

I walk away, then hear a few mutters, then footsteps.

"Annabeth!" Nico groaned.

"Did you tell him?" I pressure.

"Uh, yeah, sure." he said, blushing.

"And?" I push.

"He said he would go on a date with me tomorrow after school." Nico blushes tremendously.

"Who knew Nico d'Angelo could blush." I giggle, as he blushes more.

"Are you coming to the party later?" I ask him, checking my phone for any messages. "Piper can pick you up."

Oh, I got a ride with Piper later. Hurray!

"Sure." Nico grumbled.

"I hear W-"

"Dont even."

~time skip to the party~

I arrived at the party with Piper and Nico. Nico was looking around (for Will.... oh lalaaaa). Finally, he spotted him and went off. Piper went over to Jason, who had arrived earlier to decorate.

Piper lived in a mansion, but never threw big parties. It was

Nico, Will, Piper, Frank, hazel, Leo, Percy, Reyna, Thalia, and Jason. And of course, me. Oh, and one of our friends, Calypso. Leo had a huggeee crush on her, but even he is too embarrassed to tell her.

"T or D anyone?" Leo shouted, just like every time.

We all groaned.

We sat in the circle.

"Percy, you go first since you're new." Leo offered. (Internal face palm.)

"Nah, man, you go first. You offered the game." I looked at Reyna, who was next to me, and we both snickered. Leo's face dropped. He liked being asked dares, not asking them.