Leo

I had it all set up, so when our kids asked, they would know that daddy super-sized mc-shizzle, bad boy supreme set up the perfect date for mommy.

Did I just admit that aloud?

Dear gods!

I walked up to Caly's door, her pretty apartment thing, and knocked.

A rhythm had begun, so I used both hands and played a mini song. Well, pattern sort of thing.

Calypso came out, in her night clothes, her hair a mess, and a very mean scowl on her face.

A scowl that would make any other boy run away.

"Morning sunshine." I smiled.

"What in the name of Hera do you want at 7 AM?" she demanded. "On a weekend!"

"Well..."

Calypso's eyes brightened.

"Oh, uh, come in!" she said.

What the heck? Why the sudden change?

"Anyways," I coughed awkwardly, but she stayed remained quiet. "I was just wondering whether you wanted to go on a date later? Two normal 16 year olds, nothing super surprising going to happen.. At all."

Calypso's face dropped slightly, but she nodded, then ran to her room to get dressed.

I led her carefully through the park, her favorite place on earth.

Probably.

We sat down on the picnic blanket and ate our sandwiches that I, so awesomely, made.

"You've never told me much about your family." I said.

It was sort of like a question, through my perspective.

"My dads name was Atlas. He died."

And that was it.

"How about your parents?" she asked me.

"My dad used to be a famous car worker or something, I never actually knew him before the accident, and my mom-"

I gulped.

Calypso stared at me, waiting for me to go on.

"The doctors said I killed her. It wasn't me though, I swear!"

"What happened?"

"A fire. We were working in the workshop late that night, and she left to lock the front door. Someone came in through the back door, where I was, and locked the door, throwing in a match, which landed on wood, before it locked. I heard my mothers screams, and I screamed for her. Eventually, it got hot, and I passed out. The police took me to an orphanage."

"You're an orphan too?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"Not anymore. I once contacted my dad and he let me stay in his house here. We met once or twice, but thats it. I am usually the only one in the house." I shrugged.

Calypso placed a hand on my should.

This was one of those heartstring pulling times where I, instinctively, leaned in, and kissed her.

Her lips were soft, as always.

"Calypso." I murmured.

"Hm?" she asked, pulling away.

"Will you go to, um, prom?"

"Yeah, I am going. How about y-"

"No, I mean with me." I said hurriedly.

She blushed.

"YES!" she exclaimed.

And that, kids, is how your dad got your mom to go on a date with me.

Now, that never happened. DONT TELL PIPER PLEASE!

A/N- HAHA! ONLY A FEW MORE COUPLES LEFT TO GO!

Yep, I am getting allllll the couples in, just for the feels.

Anyways, I'll update later if Marvelly doesn't update our other book.

-_-

I've been waiting two days.

-_-

Bye cupcakees

For now...