Percy

Ok, some big hints of what may be happening in this chapter have occurred...

Sorry...

It was a few days until my date with Annabeth. I was so complete!

My mom took me to the beach to celebrate. She brought some blue cake and cookies.

My mother spoiled me so much...

HEHE.

Anyways, I met this kid. He was about 12 years old by the looks of it, and was having a hard time building a giant sand castle, so by the time we were done, his sand castle had been transformed into a tiny one to a big castle that a baby could probably walk in to.

"Well, big guy?" I asked him.

"I'm Tyson." he smiled a big, toothy smile. I had to admit, he was a cute little kid.

Not that I like, liked him or anything. No, he was cute in a childish way.

He ran over to his dad.

"Daddy, this boy helped me build big sand castle!" Tyson smiled.

"Thank you, boy. Tell me, what's your name?" the man asked. He was a little older than my mom, probably, with a black beard, green eyes, and black hair. He looked a little like me, to be honest.

"Want to come have some cake and cookies with me and my mom?" I asked them politely.

"That would be-"

"That's awesome! I love cake, daddy!" Tyson clapped his hands together giddily.

The man smiled gratefully.

"Mom, we have two guests joining us for cake and cookies!" I shouted.

"Ok, Perce. Bring them over, I'm serving it now!" Mom shouted. I motioned for them to follow me.

When my mom saw us, she nearly dropped the cake.

"Mom?" I asked her.

"Poseidon?" she asked the man.

Very carefully, I stepped away from him.

"Sally?" he said, dumbfounded as her.

"I-you-I thought you left!" she said, her eyes wide.

The man hung his head.

"You left us!" she said, whispering this time.

"It was to protect you. They were after me, Sally." he said, begging.

"Poseidon, I-"

"I know. You dont want me back. I paid off the debts. I went looking for you, but you were gone. I thought all was lost." he said.

I looked at Tyson, who just shrugged.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked them. They both looked at me.

"Holy gods!" I shouted, running my hands through my sandy hair.

"You're my dad?" I asked him.

He only nodded.

I looked between the two of them.

"So, Tyson's my..."

"Half brother. I, well, sort of, adopted him. I thought you would be happy, if I ever found you guys, to have a half brother." he said quietly.

"No, this is-" I smiled. "This is awesome."

"Percy is my brother?" Tyson asked. We all laughed, and nodded our heads.