Chapter 3

Uhh.. okay quick warning. This chapter will have some 'light' smut so uh..I'll give a warning before that starts.

Okay, back to the story..

As Zach and Matthew were on the way home, they got caught in a traffic jam. Zach decided to use this opportunity to question his brother. He turned to Matthew with a smirk on his face. "Hey little bro, who was that boy with you just now outside the gate?"

Matthew's cheeks dusted pink as he looked out the window and away from his brother. "He was just a friend.." Matthew mumbled softly. Zach thought otherwise as he started to tease the younger boy.

"If he's just a friend, why were you going to kiss him?" Zach snickered. Matthew's eyes widened as his head snapped back to glare at his brother. His face was a blushing mess and he tried his best not to stutter.

"NO I DIDN'T!" Matthew protested angrily, hitting Zach on the arm. Zach somehow managed to dodge the hit and laughed at Matthew who was now upset.

Zach whipped out his phone and opened the gallery tab. He then showed his pouting brother a picture of himself with a flushed face. He was getting pinned against a wall by Jace and their lips were almost touching. "I have proof!" Zach exclaimed in victory.

Matthew growled and snatched the phone from Zach's hand, immediately deleting the picture. All the while Zach watched with a smirk. "I have it backed up in my cloud." He laughed as he teased his annoyed brother. Matthew groaned in embarrassment and covered his face.

The rest of the ride home was filled with Zach teasing Matthew and Matthew getting embarrassed. Once they reached home, Matthew couldn't be more thankful as he immediately ran into his room and locked himself inside until dinner time.

xxx Time skip xxx

The next day at school, Matthew tried his best to avoid Jace. He stayed by Alex since they had the same classes that day. Alex shrugged it off as not wanting to get lost and he didn't mind the company, he got bored really easily so it was fun having Matthew around to chat with.

During lunch, they all sat at the table together again and started to talk about some random things that happened throughout the day so far. Feeling embarrassed, Matthew decided not to tell the others about what happened the previous day after school. Zero approached their table a few minutes later and tapped Matthew on the shoulder gently to get his attention. Matthew turned around to face the taller boy with a look of curiosity as all his friends looked at Matthew in shock.

"He wants to speak with you, now. " Zero said softly so only Matthew could hear him. Matthew groaned as a light blush spread on his face, remembering what had happened before. Zero held in a laugh as he looked at Matthew emphatically. "C'mon he won't do anything, I promise."

"Fine.." Matthew grumbled as he stood up. "Where does he wanna meet?"

"The classroom from yesterday." Zero replied quickly. Jace had told Zero what happened yesterday and Zero supported Jace's decision since Matthew seemed like a good person.

"How- Okay wait nevermind, I don't wanna know." Matthew mumbled ad he started to walk away. When he realised Zero wasn't walking with him, he stopped and turned around. "You're not coming?"
Zero shook his head as he gestured for Matthew to hurry up and go. Reluctantly, Matthew walked towards the empty classroom he had been in the previous day with Jace. When he entered the dark room, Matthew saw that Jace was already there and was looking at him with a smirk played upon his lips.

"Finally, took you long enough." Jace chuckled as he got off the table he was sitting on. He walked over to Matthew and placed his hands on either side of the shorter's head, caging him. Jace's tall form loomed over Matthew as Matthew looked away from Jace, a blush blooming on his face.

"What do you want.." Matthew mumbled as he subconsciously bit on his lip. Jace raised Matthew's head to face him as he licked his lips, benting down to be the same height as Matthew.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jace smirks as he leans his face closer towards Matthew's. "I wanna continue where we left off yesterday.." At this point, Matthew's face was flushed red. He could feel Jace's breath near his lips so he covered his face in embarrassment.
"Look at me." Jace demanded with a deep tone that caused Matthew's lower region to twitch. Matthew let out a soft groan needily as his emerald eyes met Jace's black ones.

Jace smiled triumphantly as he leaned in closer until the tips of their noses touched. Deja vu washed over the boys as their lips got closer and closer towards the other's.
When their lips connected, it suddenly felt natural. It felt like they had kissed before and this was just one of the many kisses they shared even though they had only met 2 days ago.

SMUT STARTS HERE

Matthew gasped as he felt Jace's warm tongue enter his mouth and start to explore the unfamiliar place. They started to have a heated makeout session and Jace slowly got hard while listening to Matthew moaning softly during the kiss.

"J-Jace~" Matthew panted as he broke the kiss. "I c-can't breathe!" Jace chuckled and apologised before starting to kiss down the boy's neck.

Matthew threw his head back and bit on his bottom lip harshly to contain his moans. Jace noticed this and decided to tease the boy, biting his neck. Matthew shuddered in pleasure and accidentally let a moan escape his mouth. Jace kissed over the bite and whispered into Matthew's ear.
"You liked it huh?" Matthew nodded and Jace chuckled as he placed his hand on Matthew's hips subconsciously.

"Jace~ D-don't stop, please~!" Matthew whined as he tugged on Jace's hair. Jace bit down on Matthew's neck again, this time harder than before. Matthew's knees went weak with pleasure and gave up on him, causing him to fall to the ground. His face was now lined up with Jace's lower region and he immediately flushed a deeper shade of red.

Looking down at Matthew, images of Matthew blowing him flashed through Jace's mind. His pants got tighter and Matthew couldn't help but notice the growing bulge right in front of his face. Matthew gulped nervously and he started to twitch and get hard down there as well.
"Matthew.." Jace groaned. He and Matthew were both thinking the same thing but both were too embarrassed to say it out loud. Matthew looked up at Jace with pleading eyes and asked in a soft tone.

"C-can I.." Matthew asked softly. Jace nodded immediately after hearing this and Matthew bit his lip. His trembling hands reached out to unzip Jace's trousers but just as he did, the bell rang loudly.

Matthew jumped and Jace helped the boy off the ground. "We should continue this another time.." Jace said with disappointment in his tone. Matthew pouted and nodded before he ran to the toilet to take care of his problem. Jace did the same but he walked in the other way.

Luckily for the boys, nobody saw them walking out of the classroom together as they were all too busy getting ready for their next class.
After Matthew had taken care of his problem, he went to class and sat down at his seat next to his other friend Charlie. Matthew greeted Charlie with a smile and took out his textbooks for the class they were having.