Chapter 16 - Coming Back

A/N Heeeellllloooooooo everyone! So, so, so, so, so, sorry I haven't updated for at least a month it's just been really hard for me. I've had fires in the places where the people who I love the most are at, and they are getting out of control, tests, trumpet exam, assignments, auditions for the musical (South Pacific), a funeral, Seniors leaving. Not a good month I suppose, so I hope you readers can understand why I haven't been updating 'Set Fire To The Rain' :( 

OMG, isn't Take Me Home AMAZING?! Like, holy shizz, it's the closest thing to heaven so far. Their voices... wow. My favourite songs are 'Over Again' and 'Rock Me' so look out for some stories with those exact titles... maybe not 'Rock Me' though...

Oh well, I'm rambling on again so here is the long sixteenth chapter of 'Set Fire To The Rain' 

Enjoy

Lucy xoxoxoxoxoxo 

P.S. My Twitter is @Lucy_Clark_1D

CHAPTER 16

**ALANA’S POV**

---2 MONTHS LATER---

I remember the still words. The fight. The pain.

‘EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!’ he screams, a shaking figure standing above me with flashing green eyes.

‘I know’

I push my way through the yelling fans, holding signs welcoming them back to London, though we all know that is not their home. For me, nowhere is. I barge through the throng of girls, using my shoulders to break through the army of fans when I accidentally bump into a tiny girl, waving a sign with his face on it. I think you can all guess who I am talking about.

“Watch it slut!” the young girl snarls, her belly button piercing glinting in the bright fluorescent lights of the airport. I raise my eyebrows at her tiny shorts, carrot-like fake tan and slathered on make-up. No more than twelve I would guess.

She should be playing with Barbies and watching Disney Channel, not abusing a girl who actually wearing clothing. The pang of sadness I felt at the sight of his face is quickly replaced with indignity at her words.

“I’m so sorry Miss Perfect, but maybe you get some more clothes before you start calling other people ‘slut” I reply calmly, watching her face change beneath the layer of paint that layers her small face. She huffs, gives me the finger and stalks off, surrounded by her piranha pack of equally underdressed friends, all casting me dirty looks. I roll my eyes once again and continue to shove my way through crazed fans.

Thank God I decided not to take Kate with me, she would be one of those freaks holding up a bright fluorescent sign saying, ‘I LOVE CARROTS LOUIS’. Actually, she should be here with her brethren or her ‘homies’ as she likes to call other Directioners. They all share the same level of insanity.

Shaking myself from the thoughts of my cousin, I make my way to the front of the screaming fans, trying to see that famous mop of curly, dark brown hair. I press lightly against the barrier of bodyguards. I need to apologise to him. I need to see him smile at my lame jokes again. I need to stare him right in the eyes and say ‘I still love you’.

**HARRY’S POV**

My eyes quickly skim down the newspaper that is propped up on my knees, trying to distract myself from the rising fear that I’m feeling. This plane is reminding me too much of a rollercoaster for my liking.