Chapter 11 - Trouble

A/N Hey my lovely readers (or should I call you mofo's for Niall's birthday? Hmm...) Well I can't be bothered about the read/vote/comment thing so I decided to update this story every Saturday because I get bored easily and need to write.

Well I have good news...

I DANCED WITH THE GUY I HAVE LIKED FOR 2 YEARS!

YAAAAAAY

So happy at the moment, so, so, so happy.

I hope you like this chapter :)

Lucy xoxo

CHAPTER 11

**ALANA’S POV**

“Bloody hell” I growl as I throw yet another piece of white paper in the waste bucket beside me. I just can’t get the sounding of my music story right. My head is buzzing from the hours and the coffee I have put into this.

I push my thin black glasses up a little higher. Yes, I am a bit of a geek. I read too much when I was a little kid so I need glasses if I’m writing otherwise the words blur and swim in front of my eyes. At least I have more intelligence than other people with my hair colour. I think one day I’m going to dye it brown or something.

I lift my black ballpoint pen to the paper again and continue writing for the music column. After the coffee with Harry I feel a little less angry at him for what he did to me and my life. He’s a nice guy when he isn’t trying to get in my pants. I blame the green eyes. I’ve always loved green eyes… and dimples, and curly hair.

Jesus Christ Alana! Stop thinking about him and concentrate for once. Ignore your ADHD and focus on what you are writing. Another problem of mine. ADHD. That’s why I always zone off and why I am the biggest procrastinator in the world. Don’t ask me how the hell I got on the honour roll at school. It surprised me too.

I tighten the messy bun on top of my head and scratch the side of my neck irritably. I can’t do it. I need a break. As if on cue, the hotel door opens to blind me with the bright summer light outside. I blink hard a few times to stop the white dots from dancing across my vision.

“Yo, yo, yo homie, vas happenin?” my cousin asks me, turning around to close the door to stop the stream of light from hurting my eyes. If I didn’t have a tan, I would be curious if I was a vampire. I should also be in a love triangle to complete the image. Nah, too exhausting I would think. It’s kinda like, I love a vampire who sparkles but my best friend loves me but he’s a werewolf. Anyone think that’s that wacked up? I do. No offense to Twilight fans but read something better like Harry Potter.

“Trying to write, did you bring me food?” I asked her, facing her with my eyebrows curved downwards in frustration. Kate tries to hide the bag behind her back. I narrow my eyes. She should have learned that you shouldn’t take food away from me. Chace ate my food and I nearly bit his hand off as punishment. He was asking for it.

“N-no” she stutters and runs into the tiny kitchenette that the hotel has provided us. I groan and get off my chair after slipping on my dog slippers. Before any judgement, dog slippers are cool and comfy.

I silently stalk my way to the kitchen where she is stuffing her face with an ice-cream sandwich. Are you kidding me? A minute after she got back from getting food and she is already having ice-cream. The girl has lost all sanity.

“Kate just give me the food” I sigh and make a move towards the packet of salt and vinegar chips

“NO! SHANIQA DOES NOT GIVE AWAY FOOD!” she screams and runs off with both the chips and her ice-cream sandwich. There goes my chance of getting a decent feed. I hear the quick tapping of her fingers on my laptop. CelebrityFix again. AGAIN.

I sigh and look around the miniature cupboard trying to find a morsel of food. I’m starving. 6 cups of coffee is not the same as eating 6 packets of chips.

“ALANA!” Kate yells. I ignore her. I swear if she tries to spray me with half-eaten biscuit and vanilla ice-cream bits, I will kill her. She’s just trying to annoy me for the tenth time today

“ALLISON JANE PATTERSON” she screams. Uh oh. My real full name. Something is going down or I’m in huge trouble. I’ll go with the huge trouble. I crack my head, hard, on the wooden door that was lying in wait. I hate hitting my head.

“Ouch” I groan softly and get off my knees. I rub my already forming lump and make my way to Kate and my laptop screen

“Ali, look” she whispers, her voice trembling a little, the colour drained out of her face.

My stomach drops to the floor as I stare at the screen.

Right on the headlines was, ‘Is This Harry Styles’ New Lover?

And the photo was of me and Harry.

Hugging.

I’m in deep, dark waters now.