Chapter 13 - Marco

A/N Hey guys! I have a little secret *shush* my real name is Lucy Elizabeth Clark not Katherine Durkin, that was a pen name I got sick of so here is my real name :) My old account was @luceclark which I deleted so hey old 'Na Na Na' fans :)

Yeah so, it took a lot for me to update because of family problems and *le cringe* boy troubles. The boy troubles are that there is a guy coming to see me that I like but anouther guy is coming who I also like but the guy who is coming to see me, one of my friends like him and she's like 'You CAN'T date him'... shit... and my family problem is that my grandfather has cancer :( Please keep him in your prayers.

So yeah, my life is just as messed up as Alana's really but this chapter will take you further into Alana's life and the reasons why she can't bring herself to fall in love. Especially with a person like Harry

Enjoy gorgeous girls/guys

CHAPTER 13

**ALANA’S POV**

Dreams. Dreams of the happy times with my aunt. Where everything was as it should be. No fighting, no drunken rages, no razors blades slicing through papery skin. Peace and happiness. Happiness has disappeared from my emotions for a long time. Forced happiness, slight happiness but never true happiness, until now. But soon, it will over. When the dream ends, it will be back to depression.

Then dream takes a wild turn. Marco’s face appears in all it beautiful horror.

The story of Marco and I is a confusing one. We were perfect for each other then because I wouldn’t give up my virginity to him, he became aggressive and angry. He beat me, leaving me black and blue. He threatened to kill Chace if I broke up with him. We left town. At that moment, we were over. A month later, my aunt died. Coincidence? I think not.

I never want to see him again. Never want to hear his voice again. Never feel his lips against mine again. But memories force me to accept that I loved him and he loved me… or maybe not.

A slapping hand comes spinning out of the darkness and another and another

“I’M SORRY!” I scream but they keep coming. He grasps me shoulders and shakes me back into reality.

My eyes fly open to be met with a pair of green ones. Like Marco’s. I kick my attacker where the sun doesn’t shine and leap of the bed.

Wait, this isn’t my bed. This isn’t even my room.

“Ali, Jesus Christ, it’s just me” a guy grunts, clutching at his, ahem, privates. I let out the breath that I was unconsciously holding. Just… Harry? Um, why am I in his bed?

Oh God.

Where are my glasses? And where the hell are my slippers?! My doggy slippers, the ones the Kate gave to me as a Christmas gift and if they’re missing, hell will be to pay.

“H-Harry?” I stutter out. Oh great, now I sound like a crazed fan. Not a good sign girl, not a good sign at all.

“Al-Alana” he mimics’ me, a slight smirk creeping at the edges of his mouth before her turns serious, “are you okay? You started screaming and tossing around, you kinda woke me up” he says the last bit while ruffling his hair

I blink a few times in shock then realization hits. I was upset and he helped me through the tough time, and saw me hurl my phone at the wall. Then I begin to notice that he is only in black Calvin Klein boxers. Crap. I advert my eyes to my hands, a red blush curling up my neck before spilling onto cheeks.

“I’m fine, just bad dreams” I say softly, my hands unconsciously tightening on my silver engraved necklace. Nervous reaction of mine. Close friends and family can spot it a mile away.

“What sort of dreams?” he asks me, more concern spilling onto his face. I fake a smile, trying to stay upbeat and get rid of not dreams but memories.

“Nothing, just little things” I lie, the look on Harry’s tells me that he doesn’t buy it.

“You’re lying, your eyebrow twitches when you lie” he says, crossing his arms definitely. What he’s saying is true. I can’t lie without my right eyebrow twitching, meaning I can hardly get away with anything. It sucks.

“No it doesn’t” I protest and right on cue, my eyebrow twitches, just like the smile at the edges of his mouth. I groan and put my head in my hands. Traitorous facial expressions. I really hate my little quirks.

“So what were you dreaming about” he asks me again. I look away this time, not wanting to look into the eyes that remind me so much of a killer.

*HARRY’S POV**

“Stuff Harry, nothing important” she whispers, her face shrouded from my vision. So I can’t see whether she is lying but something in her voice tells me it’s something huge. Something that hurt her so deeply that the scars still remain.

“Why aren’t you telling me what the dream was about?” I ask her gently, taking her slim hands in my bigger ones.

“Because… I-I just can’t, you wouldn’t understand, nobody would” she stutters and pulls her hands out of my grip. She looks up at me, her eyes a shattered blue. My heart tightens. I hate seeing someone, even Alana upset. I have to help her.

“Try me”

Her gaze snaps up, eyes widening in complete and utter surprise. I guess no-one really asked her before because she pushed them away. Then ice settles over expression, turning it into a blank mask.

“What if, I can’t even bring myself to talk about it, let alone you” she said the last word like a curse. Like I’m a curse. Which I probably am. So much has happened since her and I first met in the line at a coffee shop.

So much

And you want to know something?

It’s changed me

Hopefully for the best

**ALANA’S POV**

How can I tell Harry about it if I can’t even face it myself? How can I tell myself that I am reason for my aunt’s death? The reason for so much pain in my family?

“I should go” I whisper and stand up, the slightest tremor rocking my body. I can’t afford to remember these sorts of things. It would make everything come crashing down after I was rebuilt.

His eyes follow me to the door.

His mouth opens slightly to say something but then I’m gone.

I need some space to think and calm down.

Too much has happened in a short period time.

“Allison?” a voice filled with shock says. I feel my heart pick up its pace and I turn to run before a hand grasps on to my shoulder. I never wanted to hear that voice again.

And just like in my nightmare its-

Marco.