Chapter 7 - Take Care Of You

CHAPTER 7

**ALANA’S POV**

Shit, shit, shit. He just fell over, cracked his head on the floor and now he is passed out. Probably will have a nice bruise, perhaps a concussion. I run my fingers gently over his head, trying to find a bump. Oh Jesus Christ, don’t get the butterflies now. He’s a prick and you know that.

My eyes flit around, trying to figure out what to do. No-one else is in sight. The Harry Styles in unconscious on the floor and my room is a few steps away. I sigh. Better take him into my room so I can treat him accordingly.

Even though I hate him with all my heart, I just can’t leave him lying there. But I also hate myself for hesitating even for a few seconds. Even though he broke you inside, you just can’t leave him knocked out in a public place where his fans could bloody well rape him.

Now, how the hell am I going to get him to my room? Thank God he isn’t awake now. I decided to drag him to my room, hands under his arms. He weighs a tonne. Enough said. Thinking about it, this probably looks bad. A girl pulling an unconscious guy towards her room? No, not good at all. Oh and I forgot, he is a famous guy. Even worse

I kick my door open and continue dragging him into my room. This will be the hard bit. I pick him up, well try. I more like throw him onto my bed. A small groan escapes his lips and his hands twitch slightly. He’s waking up.

I grab a green cloth and wipe the slight smear of blood from his hair, being gentle around the large bump. His eyelids flutter a little bit and he moans again. Was I being a bit too rough? Doesn’t matter, maybe because of this he will understand the pain he caused me.

“Mum?” he whispers, opening his eyes to see me. Someone who is definitely not his mother. He looks confused for a second until his vision focuses on me.

“Are you okay?” I ask him gently, knowing that every noise that he hears will hurt. I took a basic nursing degree til I decided that journalism is more my thing.

“No” he groans “do you water or something?” I get up and fill up a cup with water, putting a dissolvable tablet in there to take away the pain. I’m taking care of the boy who broke me. Sometimes I even surprise myself. He takes with a whispered thanks and sculls it down

“Slow down cowboy” I laugh softly and take the cup away from him. He raises his eyebrows at me and tries to grab it back, taking me completely by surprise. I bet that he isn’t used to normal people bossing him around

“You’re supposed to be the invalid remember?” I snap and push him back down. An expression of hurt flashes across his face which was sternly repressed. I don’t want him hurting himself again. Wait, I’m caring about him now. Okay girl, time to go to see a mentalist and take a couple of pills. You hate him. Period.

“Sorry” he says quietly, looking up at me with possum eyes. I quickly push down the feelings that have arisen from the first second I saw him. I know what is happening and it is already out of my control.

I am falling for Harry Styles again.  

**HARRY’S POV**

I just watch her movements, that’s all I can do. She doesn’t let me move in fear of hurting myself again. A small strand of hair falls in front of her eyes, covering the dark blue from my line of sight.

Something clicks as I stare at her. She was the one who ran over towards me when I fell over. And there is something else. Niggling in the back of my mind. I swear I have met her before. I swear I’ve seen her face before.

“Why do you hate me?” I ask her softly, watching carefully to see her reaction. Her whole body stiffens at my question. She moves the long, wavy piece of hair out her eyes, letting me see the pain that glazed them over. What did I do?

“I have my reasons” she tells me quietly

“Why are you taking care of me?” she gives a small bark of laughter, still burning with pain. She turns around to face me with fire glinting in her blue orbs. A shrewd smile appears at her lips and I can tell that she shouldn’t be taking care of me; I should be taking care of her. She is hurting, as much as she tries to hide it.

“Because it’s who I am Styles, as much as I hate someone I would sacrifice my life for them” she tells me, her accent slipping into her words. She has a strong English accent and well, as stupid as it sounds, it makes me feel safe. Especially now.

“What are your reasons for hating me?” I say, looking at her intently. A small smile appears at her lips.

“You ask a lot of questions Styles” she laughs softly and turns back around to finish what she was doing before.

“Well, here’s another one for you” I start off “why do you always call me Styles?” she turns around with a cold compress in her hands and a damp cloth

“Be still” she whispers and gently wipes away the dried blood from my hair and forehead with warm fingers. I see that her eyes have little flecks of white around the edges with a darker blue encircling the iris. Amazing. I shiver slightly at her touch and she pulls away, worry dancing its way across her expression

“Did I hurt you?” she asks me kindly, the hate in her eyes have nearly disappeared replaced with anxiety for my health. She has been avoiding my questions, she can’t hide that from me. It seems that everything that she thinks about or feels is shown in her eyes. This time I can see guilt.

“No” I tell her and continue to keep still so she can wipe away the dark, red blood that has stuck to my hair and face. I look around the hotel room, taking in the clean side and the side that look liked a bomb has hit it. There are books, paper, pencils and music strewn all over the floor and her bed, just as messy. She sees what I’m looking at and a crimson blush creeps up to her face.

“That’s my side” she says embarrassedly and removes her hand from my face. I crave her touch again.

“You play the guitar?” I ask her. More questions. I want to know more about the girl who I supposedly hurt. She nods off-handily, more focused on putting away the items that she pulled out to take care of me.

“I sing too” she tells me, turning around to face me with a smile of pride on her face, brightening up her features. I feel my heart skip a beat at the sight of that, she is way more beautiful when she smiles.

“Can you sing for me?” I say, her expression closes off as if she told me something she shouldn’t have.

“No, no I can’t and you should be alright now” she says quickly like she is trying to get rid of me. Like she is. I get slowly up from the bed and feel the world shake for a second until it rights itself again. Alana’s eyes are on me, not glaring just watching. I make my way to the door and she follows to close it behind me.

“You know, I only dislike you when you aren’t acting like a jerk Styl-Harry” she tells me, looking up at me. She is shorter than me. I didn’t notice. Perhaps it was the heels she was in last time I saw her face. I look at her, with her dark blue eyes filled with both pain and calm. Two different emotions. Two different personalities.

And with that thought, I lean down to kiss her.

A/N  Well guys... Team Halana? Do you think it will happen? I'm sorry that I left you hanging but it had to done :) What do you think Alana will do? Will she kiss him back? Does she WANT to kiss him back? What was Harry thinking? What do you think of the new cover? Yeah so anyway I am going to wait for a few votes, +110 reads and a couple of comments but in the meantime

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Lucy xoxo