Chapter 14 - You've Been Caught

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I didn't have access to a computer until this exact moment but I promise you, this chapter will be action-packed. And un-edited...

Things have slown down a little in my life, my grandfather is okay, the boy thing has gone smoothy and I can calm down if there wasn't heaps of assignments. And now I'm probably boring you to tears, sorry. Here's the story 

Lucy xoxoxoxoxoxo

CHAPTER 14

**ALANA’S POV**

“Allison!” he yells with complete happiness in his green eyes and crushes me to his chest. Way too close for comfort but strangely satisfying too.

** START FLASHBACK**

“Hey babe” Marco whispers in my ear, pulling my body tighter to his chest

“Hey Marco” I say back softly my eyes intent on the movie before a sharp intake of breath leaves my mouth as he start kissing the back of my neck softly. I push him away. I’m not ready to do anything like he’s proposing to do

A low growl escapes his lips and he shoves me down on the couch, the snarl growing in my ears until that’s all I can hear.

“Don’t be such a slut” he yells in my ear, breaking me free of my paralysing fear. I kick him where the sun doesn’t shine, the hardest I can manage in my frail, small form then run as fast as I can.

The wind whistles in my ears as I wrench the door open and run the freezing night air, feeling the cold seep into my limbs making my blood roar throughout my body as I pump my legs to carry me further and faster.

The slightest bark of laughter escapes from my numb lips before I am snagged around the waist and sent pelting back into my captors arms.

Not fast enough.

“And you thought you could get away from me sweetheart” he growls in my ear and slaps my left side of my face. Hard. Tears smart at my eyes and white spots of pain dance across my darking vision.

I close my eyes and let the torture begin.

This marks the day that my innocence was stolen. And how I wasn’t strong enough to stop it.

**END FLASHBACK**

“Get off me” I growl and shove him as hard as I can away from my trembling body, filled with fear of what will happen. His old wounded expression flickers across his face for a split second before it is replaced with a burning anger. His new anger. Like old times his hand twitches towards my face then his face contorts once again and is replaced with a fake mask of kindness.

“But Allison-” he manages to say before I get up right up close to him, my eyes narrowing in unhidden rage. Let him know of the pain that destroyed everything I’ve ever known.

Like I said, nothing in my life goes right. Right after I ran away from Marco and we moved towns, I met Jessica then everything with Harry happened. My life has fallen into a dark hole that I can find no way to climb out of.

“You raped me Marco, you used me and you broke me so if you come crawling back for forgiveness, you can forget it” I say softly, my hand on the left side of his neck. He laughs as if I have said something completely delightful and traces a small circle on my lower back sending back images of the times he loved me.  

“Well slut, I’ve been watching you for a while and I know about” he pauses before lowering his cold voice even further “Jessica” I stiffen in his arms and bite my lower lip, dragging my eyes away from him.

“Ali?” a voice that is known across the world asks me with the slightest tremor of sadness, hardly noticeable. Marco’s arms tighten around me, constricting the air from my chest, cutting off all chances of breathing. My foot manages to find the leverage to stamp on his foot, causing him to yell and jump backwards.

“BITCH!” he screams and slaps my face hard, making my body convulse, collapsing to the ground. Like my nightmare. But nightmares don’t contain an angry eighteen year old grabbing his shoulders and slamming him against the wall behind him.

“Listen here, if you even touch Ali again, you’ll be in for a world of pain, you hear me?” Harry growls, still tightening his grip further on his collarbones.

“Oh I hear you Harry, but you’re not the only one with the capability to hurt others, you’ll find that your slut has some dirty little secrets” Marco replies calmly, the moonlight casting dark shadows across face, twisting into a mask of horror. A muscle ticks in Harry’s jaw and he lets go ‘of him. Marco’s holds my terrified gaze with is cold one, and preforms a hand signal that we created to talk to each other in class.

‘You’ve been caught’