Snake King

(Y/n's pov)

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears!" Lloyd says to the ninja while Sensei walks in with a package.

"And when he's stunned, I'll disarm him."

We all sat at the dining table, and discussed role playing on the serpentine.

"Too late! He's already hypnotized you! And now you're under his control." Cole says.

"Or he's already put you in a tight squeeze." Zane smiles.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me. Bad stuff." Kai shakes his head.

"Ah, Uncle? What's the best way to stun a serpentin, if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asks his uncle.

Sensei sighs, and sits down. "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost."

"We didn't lose it! It was Pythor, he stole it." I tried to reason out with him.

"Whatever the case, without it, I fear we have nothing to combat their powers." Sensie said while pouring tea into his tea cup. "We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again. And one day, they will be stronger."

Cole smiles,"Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential. And when I become the green ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."

"You're gonna be the green ninja? Ha, don't make me laugh." Kai narrowed his eyebrows.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the green ninja." Zane smiles confidently.

"Haha. The only thing we've decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay makes a cuckoo sigh with his hands.

The boys start to argue, and I sigh. I drop my head onto the table, and bang it multiple times. No one bothers to notice, but Lloyd and Nya look to me in concern. "I think they broke her." Nya whispers to the kid, and he giggles and lightly touches my shoulder.

"Nghmmmm." I respond without looking up.

"Cmon Y/n. Lets go see what Uncle Wu got." Lloyd said.

I got up, and headed over to Sensei. "What's in the box?" Lloyd asked. "You're new uniforms." Sensei lifts the box to reveal new and improved outfits.

"Woah. Those look great." I smiled. I grab mine, and examine it. The others grab and smile. "Whoa! They've got like armor!" Jay exclaims.

"Love the gold highlights!" Kai smirks. "Battle claws!" Cole shouted excitedly.

"The material is very light and breathable!" Says Zane. Everyone looks to him in confusion. "These are great, Sensei. Thanks..." I tried to break the awkward silence.

"Oh. Nothing for me?" Lloyd looks down, glum.

"Oh! Um...uh...you get, uh...the box...?" Sensei tried pushing the box to the kid. I felt slight guilt, but the alarms went off.

We all arrived to the brig to check the map.

Cole starts tapping at the buttons," Sorry to break up the moment boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park."

Lloyd's eyes light up. "Amusement Park?! Can I go! Can I go with you, please?! Let me make it up, I can help!!" He pleads to each of us.

"I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here where it's safe." Sensei Says. Lloyd sadly groans, and I put on a small smile.