Lost and Found

Queen Denise's pov

Did they really think that they would get away with this!!Lightning and Cloud have once again dissatisfied me with their pointless actions.Upon the arrival of Thunder they had decided to have an all out revenge on him.I shook my head disappointingly,idiots the whole lot of them. I made a servant fetch all three of them,I was still debating their punishment.As I was thinking the doors burst open revealing none other than my three abominations.Thunder entered first,as I regarded him. My family was considered good looking to say the least but I can't say the same.Thunder had deep brown hair with dark eyes which changed color depending on his choice,he was at least six foot and much too childish for his own good.His brother Lightning had jet black hair with deep blue eyes (which women were fond of )

like Thunder he was at least six feet.Cloud my only daughter had carmel colored hair and light blue eyes like a cloud,but when she was angry turned a dark stormy color."I hope you have come to apologize for your miniscule behavior.Also an update as to why exactly you came home Thunder" I made my voice sound like a piercing ice on a cold winter night,as I was considerably good at. "We're sorry mom but as I said early it was Lightning's idea" when she said his name her eyes lit up like a storm cloud and shot daggers at his eyes.I nodded and turned to Thunder "Now mom I know what your going to say and it won't be pretty,but I kinda metagirlfellinlovehadthreekidswithherandwasengagedtilloneogthenightsisterssentheranotesayingihadcheatedonherandmyheadwasalmostrippedoffbyherbestfriendbutshesentmemywaywithoutascratch."He panted heavily ,and I took in what he said.I lifted up my glass and took a drink ,until I realized he said one of the night sisters had been there.I did a spit take and unfortunately it went in Lightning's face."Gross mom" he wiped his face while Cloud was laughing her head off."shut up Cloud "he grumbled she smacked his head and they got into a fight."The night sisters......" He nodded and I let out an animalistic growl "well beware you may have it easy now ,but you wait because if I have it my way your heads will be on a stick.Beware Night sisters because I'm coming and there will be no mercy.
Ok guys I have to say this was a pretty short chapter, and I'm sorry but it's a filler so.For now this will have to do and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while hehe.But like I said more action is about to happen and it won't be so random anymore.