Saying I do?? or you know not?

Bloody's pov

I had been walking for days,not a person in sight except Beauty.Ben had took off,and probably had found his mother by now. I haven't told her yet but I'm not sure I can live much longer. I wish I could just lay down and die slowly and painfully. But I couldn't Beauty might not know this but she's depending on me to provide food and protect her.I went to get more food for our dinner and some means of shelter.

Camo's p.o.v.

I soared through the air flying faster than I had ever gone,I stopped when I saw the red haired girl from earlier accompanied by a tall blonde girl. I landed softly not letting them know of my presence.I tucked my wings in and started to walk to them. the red haired girl was speaking"I don't mind ,I mean if you do this it would probably put him out of my hands." The other girl laughed " I thought you were just starting to like him,I guess I was mistaken." The red haired girl face palmed herself.They both laughed and walked into a mansion, that I just noticed was there. I walked slowly and saw a sign To scarlet and chloe night.

hmm I wonder which is which (said no one ever) obviously scarlet is the girl speedy and I  had encountered before. Speaking of him where is he anyway. I took off leaving  the strange sisters alone.

I spotted another girl sitting down on the grass ,staring at a photograph. I swooped down onto some tree branches(yes branches!!) I made a bird call ,she turned around startled. Then a murderous glare caught her gaze "come out little birdie, I won't eat you honest" I almost laughed at that. But I snuck I behind her,hanging upside down on a tree branch. "ok ok I came down,you caught the little birdie"

She looked kinda shocked but intrigued at the same time. " who are you and what are you" I flipped off the branch "isn't it obvious ,well what I am is anyway.But my name is Camo and I'm a avian hybrid." She stared for a moment before speaking "I'm Hope and I'm a Cheewolf." I ruffled her hair " well nice to meet you and we already have something in common." She looked confused "what's that" I smiled brightly "well we have odd names and typically not well-known species" She started to smile "Guess so. So what brings you to this side of the woods."  I shrugged "nothing really I was just flying and saw a pretty girl alone, and had to see if she was willing or not." I flashed a smirk. She started laughing ,but stopped with awe on her face."you can fly with those" it was my turn to laugh "well they aren't for decoration" She nodded "I know this sounds weird but can I see." I smiled warmly "I can do you one better." I snapped my wings open (all fourteen feet) and grabbed her waist. I saw her blushing. I shot up with her in my arms,we flew for a while until she almost fell. She seemed to be having a lot of fun just flying and being free,and I couldn't help but feel the same.

Unknown p.o.v

I knew that what I was doing was wrong,but I needed to escape and go to earth. After all ,the night sisters would be happy to see me right? They thought that everyone was dead,but I wasn't. I had survived and nothing will stop me from getting to them.I may be the only male lightswirlian left.I would find them no matter what or where they are.

Thunders p.o.v

I loved her but I didn't think I could see her anymore ,even though we had a family. I was in love with Delaney,and the same with Hope. But I couldn't choose I loved them both equally.So what did I do, I chose to have an affair with Delaney and marry Hope. Perfect plan right,wrong I could tell she was catching on and fast.Hope was a smart girl and if she figured out I would be as alive as Sandy's corpse.But thats all behind me now and I have to move forward to my wedding. Even though it's wrong I love her too. Currently I was on the altar waiting for the music to start.I could see Delaney in the audience,and I shuddered. Beauty,,Ben,Quill,and everyone else was also the audience.

Bloody was Hopes maid of honor,so she would walk her down the aisle.

I heard the smooth start of the music and my jaw dropped.

Hope's pov

I knew all about Thunders little play boy bunny,and he was as good as dead.I thought he loved me ,and I may be strong but this was truly gut wrenching. I almost burst into tears when I found that note,but now I was just disappointed and furious.

I would go along with his plan until we say I do,which of course is I don't.

I put on my wedding dress and made do with my hair and makeup ,after all this celebration would be short lived.