...............................SURPRISE!!!!!!!

The books over now so go read about puppies who fly,or something.No actually I have one more chapter left then the second book will start.

Here we go......and yes there will be a cliffhanger.

Luke's p.o.v

I had finally located the Night sisters, on a remote island inhabited by superhumans.Only to see the one I dreaded to see the most,

"Care to elaborate" Those words rung through the air as he ran his hands over her body. A pang of jealousy took over,but I shoved it down.I didn't come here to romance Scarlet, I came to warn them.Both of them.

I ran over to the door debating wether or not to go in.Finally I walked in.Scarlet looked over and made a threatening face ."who are you" she spat I laughed "surely you remember me,your best friend " She gasped ,and by that time the male (who had his hands on her body) acknowledged me....I gritted my teeth.

"Who the hell are you blondie" I made a step forward as Scarlet choked out something unintelligible "what was that Scarlet." She stared at me with astonishment ,then she hugged me crying happily."I can't believe your alive,how is this possible." Just as I went to reply the jack@$$ interrupted "who is he Scarlet" she beamed in the hypnotizing way she could. "Well Jason ,I guess I have a bit of explaining to do about where I come from.You see I come from a planet where everyone is superhuman,and it was destroyed by an evil Queen.She was a real bitch. But everyone was killed,and Chloe and I escaped on a shuttle just in time.Our parents the King and Queen were killed as well,and Luke here was my best friend on Lightswirlia.My planet.Now after all these years.He's alive......" Jason looked completely shocked and well really shocked."so how are you alive now Luke" He said my name through clenched teeth.Obviously he's jealous,so hilarious.(sarcasm) "well right before everyone was killed I decided to go read and I was hidden under my favorite tree.By the time I came out everyone was dead,and eventually I found the kings logs about sending you two to Earth and well-" "-now your here" she finished.I nodded Jason was still staring at me disgusted.

"But I came to warn you and your sister ,Queen Denise the one who destroyed our planet she found out your alive.Also she wants to kill you and Chloe,and eventually me." After I was done I said that I wanted to explore before we were all thrown into battle.While I was walking I heard a beautiful voice singing.Mermaids it just has to be mermaids.I walked towards it only to see a shocking sight."Aqua?!" she stopped singing, and turned abruptly causing her tail to splash me. "L-luke" I nodded and came closer "since I'm already soaked mind if I join you" she shook her head and moved over "sure....."

I stripped down to my boxers and paused."do you mind me taking these off" she chucked "it's not the first I've seen" I shrugged and slipped them off she didn't seem too affected except her blushing.I hopped in the warm water then faced her."So Aqua I never thought I'd see you ag-" she cut me off by shifting to a human,and kissing me passionately. once it stopped I looked down only to see her naked ,both of us. She must have noticed too because before I knew it I was on top of her ,doing what I had wanted ever since I met her little smart mouthed beautiful mermaid.I made love to her,and enjoyed every second.All of my feelings for Scarlet slipped out the window and were replaced by stronger ones for Aqua.

After all even if the world was ending ,can you really blame me.

Heheehehee last pov till spring break.Don't kill me pleaseeesee
Their world may be coming to an end but is it really just the beginning.