Remember

Scarlet p.o.v 

I woke up and felt a little cold and revealed.  So being sensible I  looked down and found I  was naked. I freaked and felt around for clothes,instead a felt another body.

       "Hey baby you up already?"

        I screamed and jumped up, only remember I was fucking naked.

    "Whats wrong did I do something,wait its not my morning breath is it."

 "Jason what the hell are you doing in my bed naked,and why am I naked in bed with you."

     He laughed "Oh playing dumb, or maybe I was too rough and caused amneisa. "

I gave him a confused look "What the hell do you mean Jason."

       He stood up and I found he was naked too ,I looked down and saw unexplainable things.  blushing deeply  I looked down

    "Well baby you see me and you went at it pretty hard last night and... Well lets just say it was not a one sided pleasure." He replied winking devilishly.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
James P.o.v 

Feeling good would be a understatement for me. I woke up with a wolfish smile on my face. Chloe, oh Chloe she knew how to make a man fall at his knees.

Being with her and along with my wolf felt great I loved it. My brother wouldn't have appreciated this like I already do.

I heard a rustling in the trees ,I started a deep growl.

A wiry wolf jumped out,I cocked my head in confusion.

   Then strangely enough she gets down into a play stance.

I bark as a warning ,but the wolf  stubbornly sat down.

       She lifts her head up and howls like a cat,yet she looks hopeful. I will call her Hope. I think to myself.

      Hope suddenly stops and runs off like a cheetah (All I was thinking was what the hell just happened.)