Chapter 14 - Who are you?

Shocked, I stayed put and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to why the guy from the party- the mega hot one - was here watching and following me...not that I was complaining to be honest but it was odd.

He distracted me from my train of thought by coughing, unable to breathe because my arm was on his throat. I quickly took a couple of steps back releasing him. He began chuckling trying to compose himself and said, "well you know how to charm a guy". My cheeks flush led crimson in response from embarrassment. This made him grin and he folded him arms. I put a piece of my hair behind my ear, looked at my feet and said, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you". I dare to lift my gaze and I'm immediately captivated by his brown doe eyes. I couldn't stop staring they're were mystifying. Only the newly formed smirk on his lips were able to distract me. He raised his eyebrows at me as I realised I was staring at him for too long again...I began stuttering not able to make out a coherent sentence! He laughed again from my ever increasing embarrassment. "Well I came over her because 1) I thought I recognised you and 2) I wanted to use the toilet" he said half being serious, half jokingly. "So if you don't mind me I'm going to use to the toilet but if you wait here till I get out you can have the priveledge of knowing my name" he said jokingly and I laughed in response. He winked at me before disappearing behind the door with the male stick figure on it.

I contemplated waiting but I figured Aecus would be getting worried and we had a lot of the city to see! Also, I'm not really in the mood to be making friends and being cheery today so I decided to go back to our table and my food had arrived but Aecus had then wrap it to go cause he wanted us to visit the beach which we had never been to before but our mother had told us countless stories about the golden sand and the crystal blue waters that would create the most beautiful waves.

It was a short walk from the cafe to the beach around 10-15 minutes. It was handy having neymar live in Santos. We were so close to the beach! When we got there I went to a market stand and bought a towel from a elderly lady and then got plastic forks and knives from the cafe next door. We set down the towel and seated ourselves on it careful to not get any sand on the towel or near the food. I unwrapped our bowl and the delicious smell hit me instantly. I took a deep breath in enjoying every moment.

The beach was mostly abandoned except us, a few groups of mixed genders playing volleyball and a number surfers out in the sea. It was a week day so it wasn't surprising there wasn't that many present before us. "This is amazing, isn't it?" Aecus questioned indicating to the giant sun setting. I wasn't sure if it was rhetorical or if he actually want me to answer but I decided to reply, "it's beautiful" with a large smile forming on my lips. The captivating scene before me prevented me from realising that there was a group of people coming closer to the beach.

I allowed Aecus to finish our meal as I was full. By the time he was finished we were both parched, so I offered to go grab a couple bottles of water. I went to the cafe as the had a refrigerator that had bottled water in it and asked for two bottles. I waited patiently as he was getting another customers order ready, I told him to take his time and that I was in no hurry. I walked out to the front of the cafe and watched the ocean the number of surfers had dwindled but there was one off to the far left not doing very much and the only other was just running into the ocean quite near to where we were sitting. The surfer had a group with him a few with cameras and then few others. My gaze was drawn back to the surfer as they paddled out and turned around and began to surf a quite large wave. They were moving with such ease and made it look so easy. I couldn't take my eyes off of him/her, they were magnificent! The man behind the counter called me back to get my water and I thanked him.

Walking back over to Aecus, I noticed he was watching the surfer I was entranced by earlier. We both watched in awe as he (Aecus informed me it was a boy) did all of these different tricks that were so unusual but amazing as I'd never seen surfing before, only told stories. I had the sudden urge to go out and join the guy, it looked like a good way to clear your head and lose yourself in your board and the water.

We clapped for him and cheered him on which caught the attention of his entourage. He finally finished after he did a backflip (I heard a volleyball player say who was watching him). It was impressive. We began to get up when the guy and his people were passing by us talking loudly. "OI!"someone shouted. I looked up quickly only to see the guy from the party standing before me with a playful grin on his face. My mouth hung open in shock not only because it was the guy but because his torso was bare and wet and so sexy and...and...god! I'm staring again! He chuckles and leaves his group jogging over to me. Extending his hand, he says out of breath, "hi again, now I can introduce myself, I'm -"

🌻🌻
Sorry everyone school started back and it's been a bit hectic! But what did you all think of the new guy on the scene? Who do you think he is? Did any of you think he would show up again? Let me know by leaving a comment! And I will hopefully update again in the next couple of days!

-S
🌻🌻