18

When it was time for the tour to restart, the different tour guides gathered all the groups together and took all the students through the Hall. The walk was probably about 5 minutes but to everyone else it felt longer. Every student is so anxious and excited to meet some members of the Justice League, that time feels like its going slower than it should. Penny, Ned, and MJ all talk quietly, not wanting to draw any attention to themselves. They were told to be quiet, and to just follow the tour guides to the doors, so they don't want to get in trouble. 

When the tour group stopped, they stopped in front of a very large metal door. It's tucked in a back corner of the Hall, and if someone were to come to it by accident, they'd probably think that it was some door to a garage or something. One of the tour guides put his security badge on the key pad next to the door. He typed in a few numbers, and then the door slid open. 

All the students filed into the room, it's so big. Everyone looked at their surroundings in awe. There are TV's, computers, chairs, and mechanical circles on one wall. It's so cool. Just as the door slid shut behind the students the mechanical circles lit up, and a computer's voice could be heard around the room. 

"01-Superman, 08-Green Arrow, 04-Flash, 13-Black Canary, 03-Wonder Woman, 02-Batman."

From the bright lights emitting from the mechanical circles, the select members to the Justice League, who's names and numbers were said, stepped into the room. Everyone fell silent, their eyes widened, and even a few mouths opened in shock. That was the coolest thing they have seen all day. Members of the Justice League used portal technology to enter a room filled with Midtown High's students.

Ned immediately started freaking out. He kept whispering 'oh my god it's her' while repeatedly tapping Penny. Ned's eyes never left Wonder Woman. He loves her, and he hopes that she sees his hat. Ned wants Wonder Woman to know that he loves her. MJ was more reserved with his star-struckness. He loves the Flash, and there he is right in front of him. He is so happy and hopes to speak with him, but his face doesn't show it. The only way you could tell that he as happy and excited was the fact that he was tapping his fingers on his leg. Penny's noticed that MJ does that when he's happy or excited about something. Penny though, she has a big smile on her face. Not only is Batman here, the coolest out of all the Justice League, but her friends are happy. 

When the six members of the Justice league got closer to the group of students, Cindy, a girl in Penny's Spanish class, fainted. Apparently this was a lot for her to handle. A girl named Jenna crouched down next to her, looked up at the group and then chuckled. 

"She faints when she gets over excited, she'll be fine."

Superman ended up picking Cindy up and bringing her over to one of the chairs. A chair is probably a better place to wake up after fainting than the floor. When Superman rejoined the rest of the group, that's when the head tour guide took charge. 

"Ok, everyone. Please split into your four tour groups. Meet your guide and head over to the area they direct you to. You'll get more directions afterwards."

As everyone started heading to their tour guides, Ned turned to face Penny. he grabbed her arm and smiled very brightly. He made a small squealing sound, jumped up and down for a few seconds. After he was finished with that, Penny laughed at him, grabbed shoulders, and pushed him to follow MJ to their group. Once everyone was settled and with their tour guides, they were told what was going to happen. Each member of the Justice league that are here, will take turns going to each group and talking to them. They'd answer questions and even take pictures with the students if they wanted. Since there are six members and only four groups, there would be two members at a time that wouldn't be with a group, but they're all going to speak with the students. For Penny's group this is the order for the members. First is Superman, second is Black Canary, third is the Arrow, fourth is the Flash, fifth is Wonder Woman, and last will be Batman.