Chapter 19:

"Ochako... What happened?" I asked and rushed over.

She was unconscious, and trembling. Did she get hit? With what? I turned to see Deku, uncuffed, and coming to punch me. I dodged and grabbed his arm, shoving him down.

"Midoriya, stop this." I pushed down harder and made him look at Ochako. "Look at her. This is what he's doing to us." All For One was preoccupied with Todoroki and pros. Deku tried to turn away, "no. Look at her. She's in pain and It's because of All For One. She's in pain because he has you under a spell and neither of us can help because of it. Now snap out of it."

"Let me go."

"I mean it." He struggled, I caused a spark, "snap out of it, Midoriya. If she's injured you won't be able to forgive yourself. Wake up."

He stopped struggling, and his breathing slowed.

"Kacchan... what have I done?"

"Don't feel sorry for yourself, Deku. Now get up and help us."

I released him and we got up and turned back to All For One. He looked at us for a second, then fended off Aizawa, and threw him back.

He's getting weaker. A little longer. We can do this.

"Midoriya. Are you okay?"

"I'm good. Let's go."

We ran at him, and both punched at the same time. I caused an explosion, Deku used his quirk and he flew back, but still landed on his feet.

We're getting closer. We can do this.

Todoroki froze the floor and we punched again, he stumbled more, then slipped on the ice. He was on the ground when me and Deku both punched again. He was out. I looked over at Midoriya. One of his arms was broken, like he used to do.

"We... did it... Kacchan." He said before falling. I fell to my knees too, wiped out from the fighting. They tied him up and took him to the most secure facility they had. All the students went to the hospital, along with most of the pros.

POV: Ochako

I woke up a few hours later. I looked around and saw Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo all in the room, sitting on their beds.

"Hey, you're awake." Midoriya said, trying to smile.

I smiled back and sat up.

"Everyone's okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're all fine." Deku replied.

"And All For One?"

"Captured."

"Great. It's a real bummer I was passed out half the time. I'm real sorry, guys." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's okay, really. I'm just glad no one is hurt too bad." Bakugo said.

"Me too..." the door swung open and the entire class rushed in.

"Oh, hey guys." I smiled.

"Are you guys okay?"

"We should have done something to help."

"We're so sorry."

"Guys. We're fine."

"Relax."

"Sorry to worry you."

"We always miss all the action..."