Chapter 17:

"What happened?"

"What was so urgent?"

"Are you guys okay?"

"We're fine. Don't wake us up. We'll explain later."

We walked to our rooms, I went to my bed and set an alarm for 4:50, 20 minutes later. I closed my eyes and woke up 20 minutes later to my alarm. I sat up and walked out to the common room. Everyone looked at me.

"Hey." I said.

"What's happening?"

"Um... I'll wait for Deku..." a few minutes later he walked out, and into the silent room.

"Now can you explain?"

"Yeah. So... his mom was captured by the league and they want us to go for her to go free. We need to be alone or she will die."

"Where did you guys just go?"

"Um... I don't really remember..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Weird, me neither." Deku said.

"That is really weird."

"Agreed."

"Are you guys really going to go through with it?"

"She can't die because of me."

"Yeah. Okay, when?"

"In around half an hour."

"Wait, wait, wait. Am I the only one that's thinking there's another way?"

"Like what?"

"Pros?"

"She'd die. Or they'd be overpowered, there will be a lot of them."

"Don't go?"

"She'd definitely die."

"Well..." Denki sighed, "you can't just go. What'll they do?"

"I don't know... but heroes protect people right? No matter what the consequences are for themselves?" I said, trying my best to smile.

"Yeah... right."

I realized Bakugo wasn't with us, so I got up and walked to his room. I knocked, and he answered.

"Hey, you okay?" I just hugged him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm scared, Bakugo."

"What's going on?"

"I'm going with the league."

He pulled away and looked at me, "What?"

"They have Deku's mom. They said we both go alone and by the end of the day. Mr. Aizawa is coming to get us soon."

"No way. You are not going."

"I'm so sorry. I've decided, it's what heroes do, right?"

"Ochako-"

"I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm gonna miss you. Please don't hate me."

I heard a knock and heard people talking, along with Aizawas voice.

"I have to go. I'll see you later." I smiled and walked back to the main room.

"Are you guys ready?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Just a minute." I turned to the class, and smiled at them. "I'll see you guys around, okay?"

"Of course."

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna miss you."

Me and Deku both walked out with Aizawa and away from the school campus. We took a bus so we could walk, and got to his apartment building.