Chapter 5:

I woke up in the morning, I don't know where Izuku is sleeping while I'm here. He walked into the room and sat at his desk.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Do you want to go?" He asked.

"You're letting me go?"

"Yeah. And I promise I won't bother you anymore."

"I don't mind seeing you, Midoriya. Just don't kidnap me whenever you want to talk." I said with a little laugh, he laughed too.

"Okay. I won't." He agreed. He untied me, hands and feet, but still blindfolded me. "Where do you want to go?"

"Um... can you just take me to the hospital?"

"Of course."

We started walking and when we stopped he took off my blindfold.

"Thank you, Izuku." I smiled. "Oh, I'm still in your clothes."

"It's fine. I'll probably see you again anyway."

"True."

He turned to walk away, I grabbed his wrist and hugged him. "If you need anything, and I mean almost anything, just ask. Seems like you know how to find me." I said into his ear.

"Okay. I'll see you around." He said before walking away.

I walked into the hospital, then up to room 225. I looked in the window, seeing Kirashima, Bakugo, and Mr. Aizawa. I walked in, they all turned to me.

'No Midoriya?' Bakugo mouthed to me. I shook my head.

"Uraraka?" Mr. Aizawa asked, standing up. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Kirashima came up and hugged me. "Where were you?" He asked.

"I was... I don't know where I was." I said.

"Who took you?"

"Um... I don't know."

"Do you want to go back to the dorms? You can get some rest, and eat something."

"Yeah, sure." Kirashima walked me out, and to the school. There was a lot of press there, and we walked past them while they took photos and screamed questions to us. We got to the dorms, and the entire common room went silent. Everyone came and said hi, and asked questions which I hardly answered truthfully.

"Guys, let her get some rest." Todoroki said. They all stepped back, so I walked to my room and laid on my bed. I changed into my own clothes, rather than Midoriya's clothes. I took off the flannel and a piece of paper fell out. I looked at it, it was a phone number. Midoria. I concluded. Under the number said, 'in case you need to talk to me' I smiled a little, then I finished changing, then looked at the number. I added it to my phone, but didn't call or anything. There was a knock on the door, so I got up and answered, it was Todoroki.

"Hey." I smiled.

He held out some food, "I made you this. I hope you like it."

"Thank you." I smiled, "do you want to come in?" I ask. He nodded so he came in. He saw the number on my bed, and looked at me.

"Is that his number?"

"Yeah... he slipped it into my pocket. I'm not going to use it."

"Why did he let you go?"

"I don't know. He just asked this morning, and I obviously wanted to, so he did."

"Interesting."