Chapter 11:

"Yeah... don't be rude, and don't shout. He's outside."

"What? He's here?"

"Yeah... he's going to be staying in the dorms with us. I think. But probably not going to class. I'll go get him."

I walked to the door and opened it. He walked in, and everyone looked completely shocked.

"Hey, guys..." he said.

"How are you alive?"

"Where were you?"

"How long did she know about this?"

"Okay. I said don't be rude."

"I'll answer any questions you guys have. I owe you that much."

"Okay. We'll take turns then. Sounds good?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Good to me."

"Okay. Sit in a circle, I guess?"

They did as we said and sat in a circle on the ground.

"We'll go this way. Momo, start."

"Where were you?"

"I was with the league."

"They took you?"

"Well... I was a villain." They paused, "not by choice. Well I wanted to be. But... okay. All For One has this quirk that makes you want something. He made me want to be a villain."

"How are you alive?"

"He also healed me."

"If you want to be a villain, why are you back?"

"I... don't want to be a villain anymore. I don't know how I'm back, though. Emotional connections maybe?" He said, glancing at me. I blushed and looked away while others looked my way too.

"Are you safe?"

"Hopefully... they do want me back, though."

"Why?"

"Because. I can take All For One down. So if he has me on his side... that's not going to happen."

"Why didn't you come back?"

"Because. Like I said, I wanted to be a villain."

"Earlier you said you were in the cell. Why?"

"Well. The first week I was unconscious until he healed me. Then I was put in the cell because I wouldn't stop fighting, then three days later he made me a villain."

It was quiet, "anything else?"

"How long has she known about this?"

"Um... well I kidnapped her not last Friday, but the Friday before. Then let her go. So since then."

"You are the one that kidnapped her?"

"Yeah..."

"Even at the fight?"

"Yup."

"What about the time after that?"

"No. That was Shigaraki. I was good by then."

"How do they all know?"

"Oh... well at the fight I was supposed to kill Kacchan, then didn't because now I have a conscience. Then I went to the hospital to try again, Todoroki was there. The others didn't find out until today when we went to get Ochako and Kacchan." They paused, "anything else?"