Rope

Olivias pov

Well our plan was already off to an award winning start.....NOT. Did I expect for Romeo to do something stupid? Yes, but did I expect him to duck tape and gag a janitor? No. Sighing,i leaned against the door of the broom closet we were in with my gun in hand trying to listen for anything outside.

"Here's the situation, Lloyd. Me and a couple of friends of mine are fittin' to do some killin' here tonight. I'm talking bullets and blood, custom-wholesale slaughter. You following me, Lloyd-O?" Romeo days.

I turn facing him with wide eyes. Did he really just say that?! Lloyd nods in fear and looks over at me pleadingly to help him. I look at him apologetically and then turn to Romeo,

"Dude!"

He ignores me and continues talking to Lloyd while he waves his gun around,

" Good. Now, I've run into a little snag. I need to figure out a tag line. You know, something cool to say when it's all over like..."I'll be back,"but mine, y'know? I need to own this one. I think this'll help me get through the quote, unquote event. Im going to take your gag off and you and me are going to riff a little, o'kay?" He says.

My eyes widen even more as if it was even possible and I bring my hand against my head. Shaking my head back and forth, i turn and rest my head on the door trying to drown out the idiot behind me. The sudden wave of nausea hits me again and I'm quick to fight it away. I didn't think I was nervous, but if must be more than I thought. Sighing, I close my eyes and breathe slowly becoming more irritated with Romeo by the minute. I hope murphy is having better luck than I am.

Murphy's pov

The cool night breeze blew in my face as the lift started to lower us outside the building. I fought back my irritation long enough with Connor until he brought up the damn rope. My nerves were already shot when I saw Romeo actin like a pussy. He's got ma wife wit em. He better man up cause if she comes up wit even a scratch on er, we're havin Mexican for dinner!!

"Creative! It's a creative plan!" Connor yelled over to me as Duffy helps with our harnesses

" It's ridiculous! Probably based on some stupid shit ya saw in a movie! And here I am AGAIN all tyin' myself up with rope! What is the deal with you and rope?! Honestly!" I yelled.

"It happens ta be a useful thing!" Connor yelled.

"You didn't get this from a movie...did you?" Duffy asked.

All was silent as I starred down my brother. This better not have been from a fucking movie.

Connor looked hesitant from me to Duffy and to greenly and then shouted," The "Eiger Sanction," Clint Eastwood! And it worked like a fucking charm for him!"

"You gotta be fuckin kiddin me!" I shouted fighting off every urge to push my brother off the lift.

"All your negativity ain't helpin!" He yelled.

"Dis ain't just our lives dumb ass! Olivia's in der too!" I yelled.

"Just shut up and follow da plan!" He yelled making me growl.

As Duffy finishes up getting us hooked, all it can do is glare at my brother when suddenly we are jerked. Gripping onto the rail so we don't fall, we all regain composure and notice the scaffold stopped moving. My heart started to accelerate as we looked at greenly who was freaking out just like we were.

"What the fuck?" Connor says.