Wrong family

He's dead. Noah's dead. The only father figure I ever had in my life is gone. Stolen. Taken away from me. Gripping onto Murphy's arm tighter, I starred down tearfully at Noah. The gunfire silenced and we honestly had no idea where Romeo was. Gripping tighter onto his cold lifeless hand, I hadn't even noticed that the boys stood up.

"Liv we have ta go" murphy whispered.

I ignored him, letting my tears fall and gripping onto Noah's hand tighter.

"Olivia" Connor said.

I still said nothing. I know I was just fooling myself but I felt like if I sat here long enough, he would open his eyes and be ok.

Murphy bent down next to me as I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. Resting a hand on my hand that was holding Noah's, murphy whispered,

"He's gone liv. We have ta go"

Turning my head towards murphy, I noticed his eyes glossy with tears as he wiped one of mine that were falling down my face. Finally nodding, I gripped Murphy's hand and followed behind Connor out of the building. Nausea filled my body as I watched the ground below me as I walked behind the brothers. I tried so hard to stop crying, but I felt like I couldn't breathe. Running into Murphy's back, I looked up quickly. Both of them just stopped in the doorway. Peering around both of them, my breathing hitched when I noticed the house was surrounded by the police. Murphy and Connor both glared at the men and pushed me behind them protectively. There was nothing either could do though. This was the end.

3rd person pov

Eunice paced back and forth as she starred down the man she thought was dead. Her mentor and her friend Paul smecker stood infront of her completely alive and he was acting like it wasn't a big deal. She went to his funeral! Along with that, they had a bigger problem. Olivia and the guys were now all behind bars. They were in the toughest prison in the state and she knew it wasn't safe in there. Especially for Olivia and her condition.

"You want to get them out?" Eunice asked while she stopped pacing.

Smecker stood up,"course I do! I wanna get them out and back to work"

"It's a tough prison. Those 4 ain't safe in there." Eunice said thinking mainly of Olivia.

"Don't worry...a little birdy tells me they are gonna be just fine...even Olivia." smecker smirked.

Eunice starred widely at the man,"you know?

How in the world could smecker know about Olivia's condition?

"Oh trust me...I know" smecker smirked.

In the prison, Connor and murphy sat up in their beds and starred at each other. Romeo was hooked up to machines and still hadn't woken up. As the brothers starred, they each had that hint of worry....especially murphy. Sure they were all locked up, but the boys had each other and Olivia was alone. Now more than ever, the boys had to figure something out. Rising to their feet slowly, both ignoring the pain in their bodies, they walked to the window and saw other prisoners glaring at them. Glaring down at the scumbags, a new wave of determination hit them and boy would those prisoners regret it.

Olivia's pov

I held onto the metal bowl as i threw up everything in my stomach. Falling back onto my knees, i gripped onto my stomach tightly. I was alone in this cell. Murphy and Connor were somewhere in this building. Did Romeo even make it out? Blinking back the tears threatening to spill, a new feeling filled through me. No more tears. No more weakness. I had to be strong. Feeling eyes on me, I turned and saw women in other cells glaring at me and cracking their knuckles. Standing up, I walked up to the bars and glared right back. No more scared little girl. I was a Macmanus. I was the saints angel. Determination filled my body as I placed one hand on my stomach. I would make it out of this, I had to. Not just for myself or murphy, but for the new life growing inside me. Laughing to myself, I looked down and rubbed a small circle around my abdomen as I looked back up at the glaring women. Boy These people were gonna feel pretty damn stupid when they find out they are screwing with the wrong family.