We?

Olivia's pov

Spitting up the red metallic taste of blood on the floor as the slap stung against my cheek. Moving my gaze back at the man in front of me, I just glared. I wouldn't show weakness. I would not cry in front of this man. I felt the blood trickle down my face from where he whipped me with the rosary and I couldn't wipe it away cause the fucker bound my hands. Breathing heavily, he just chuckled at my pain. I had no idea where I was or who this man was. He couldn't of had anything to do with yakevetta, he wasn't Russian. This older man had an Italian accent.

"Where is he?" He asked.

He constantly asked me this and even if I knew who "he" was, I still wouldn't answer the fucker. glaring at the man, he seemed amused with my struggle. Bending down to my level he whispered,

"Where?"

Growling, I spit straight into the older mans face. He cursed in Italian as i smirked, proud of my work. The man wiped my saliva off of his face and slapped me across the face with the rosary again causing me to yelp. Whimpering softly,the man stood above me as he said,

"Stupid girl. You are important to him. He will come"

Laying on the cold, damp grown fighting my tears back, i heard his footsteps walk away and the door slam. As soon as I knew he was gone, I let my tears fall. I was scared. I wanted out of here. I wanted murphy.

Murphy's pov

As we arrived back at Romeos uncles restaurant, we sat privately in a room with Da. My foot tapped nervously on the floor as I sat across from my brother. He looked just as nervous. I couldn't focus on anything other than Olivia. Who had her? Is she alright? Is she alive? My whole body froze and it felt like my own heart stopped. She had to be alive. She was alive.

"I'm so sorry, boys.This is all my fault." Da sighed.

" What are ya talkin' about, Da?" I asked.

"I was an immigrant to the U.S. in 1958. I was sixteen. I came to New York where my father, Jacob MacManus, was a cobbler." Da started to tell us of how he started this business with an old friend.

"Jesus." I sighed.

"So...how'd ya end up inside, Da?" Connor asked.

"Back in '75, I did a hit, came out and the police were waitin' for me. He set me up, 25 to life." Da said.

"Wait...why did he set you up?" I asked confused.

"Can't wait ta ask him." Da said seriously.

"Da? How do you know he's the one that took Olivia?" Connor asked.

My head whipped into da's direction. His expression seemed to change from sadness to pure rage,

"Dis has been goin on fer a long time. Louie is anything,but dumb. He took somethin I cared about cause he knew I'd come"

Suddenly my anger for this man heightened to new levels of extreme. I began shaking as my teeth and fists clenched in anger.

"He won't kill her right?" Connor asked looking at me hesitantly.

"Not just yet. He'll keep er alive till we meet, but until dat time she's not safe. Louie is a dangerous man" da said.

I started seeing red as I growled,"if he lays one hand on er, the mother fucker is dead"

Slamming my fists on the table, I stood abruptly and stormed out of the room. Later that night I had drifted to sleep tight next to my brother.

Dream