By my side

Later that night Eunice had returned as promised with dolly, Duffy, and greenly. Their reactions to finding out that she was on our side the whole time was price less. As we all poured a bottle of scotch and sat around the bar, I was approached by greenly,

"Olivia. Still as gorgeous as ever"

I smiled,"greenly still as forward as ever"

He chuckled and gave me a hug which lasted for longer than my liking. I heard the guys chuckling and then my arm was pulled and I landed in someone's lap. An arm wrapped around me protectively,

"Hands off my wife der greenly"

I chuckled and nuzzled my face into Murphy's neck smelling his cologne. He always smelt so good.

"Sorry man, but can ya blame me?" Greenly joked.

We all laughed and started catching up with everyone. My heart fluttered just being this close with murphy. I still couldn't believe that this man was all mine. Everyone was drinking and smoking, just having a great time. I still sat resting my head on murphy feeling extremely exhausted. It felt like I was fighting to keep my eyes open. I just didn't feel like myself.

"Hey liv ya want a shot?" Connor asked noticing that I wasn't drinking.

I lifted my head head from Murphy's neck,"nah I'm good thanks though"

His eyes widened,"aww c'mon don't be a party pooper"

I put a hand up to him,"no Connor please"

"Suit yerself den" he shrugged.

I nodded and went back to rest my head on Murphy's shoulder when he moved his shoulder. I looked at him and an arched an eyebrow.

"Ya feelin alright?" He asked concerned.

I looked into his deep blue, concerned eyes and knew I probably shouldn't lie to him, but I forced a smile and said,

"Yea I'm fine"

"Ya sure?" He asked flicking his cigarette in the bin.

I nodded and then rested my head back on his shoulder not wanting to talk about it anymore. Knowing that in a few days this stomach bug will be over, but I wasn't going to let the boys do something without me.

"I'm glad we got the band back together..."

Lifting my head from his shoulder seeing everyone smile except Romeo who seemed a little awkward. I chuckled,

"even though our new bass player's kind of a retard."

Everyone laughed and Romeo gave me the middle finger. My stomach churned a bit causing me to grip onto it. I fought the sick feeling back and looked seeing Eunice eyeing me again. I starred back intently before she made her way over to us, coming between murphy and Connor. She placed a paper Inbetween them with a man's picture and information on it.

"This is the guy?" Connor asked.

"That's the guy. He's a Sicilian immigrant, name of Ottilio Panza." She said.

"Five, five?" I asked and she nodded.

"He's short bastard isn't he?" Murphy said.

"Yes...and well put. He'll be front page news in the morning but we have to assume Yakavetta already knows we've ID'd his guy. We can't give him time to 'Plan B' us." Eunice said.

"We're hittin' him tomorrow night. Dat soon enough?" Murphy asked.

Suddenly everyone stopped their conversations and focused on us.