Chapter 10

•your pov/short chapter•

I step inside Tom's room. Admiring it for a moment. It was strange to be here, but it already felt like home.
"This is where the magic happens." He leaps and throws himself on the bed.
"It's comfy." I rest my palm on the bed and press down. "Bouncy." I smirk.
"Do you like it?" He spreads his arms across the bed, I sit beside his arm.
His arm wraps around me, he tries to pull me closer but I tumble over and fall onto him.
"Yeah." I say in between laughter.
We lay there for a while, our arms wrapped around each other.
I felt like my life before was a nightmare, and now it was over. After everything that had happened I could finally lay here in peace. Worrying about nothing.
"My family's coming over soon." He whispers.
Well now I had one thing to worry about.
"Already?" I sit up.
"(Y/n) it's been a while since I've seen em." He also sits up. "You'll be fine, they're nice people."
"I know but this is different." I sigh.
"How?"
"Well I'm assuming you've introduced them to girlfriends?" I reach my arm over.
"Yeah? What about it?" He grabs my arm and slowly pulls me over.
"What am I?" I gulped.
He looked puzzled, as if he didn't know either.
Tom stayed silent for a moment, thinking about what he was about to say.
"Well see that's what I thought." For a moment I wanted to pull away and throw a fit, but I knew that the reason we weren't together yet was because of me.
"You're here now love, you said it your self." He  pulls me on top of him. Tom kisses my jaw.
"You want to take it slow."
I nod. I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.
"True." I prop myself on top of him. "You can introduce me as your girlfriend. I don't mind." I lean in and kiss his lips before pulling back for his response.
"What changed your mind?" He grabs my hips.
"Being here. With you." I look around his room. "I'm happy to be here. Not with Chris, not in Cancún. Just here with you. In your house." My words trail off as I rest my head into his shoulder.
Overwhelmed I buried my face.
A lot has happened in such a short time.
"Our home." He kisses my head.
"Already? We seriously can't take anything slow." I laugh into his neck. He sits up, and props us both up.
"Let's start getting ready." He plants a kiss on my lips softly.
Tessa jumps up on the bed excitedly.
"Looks like she's warming up to me."

...

Eventually we were both almost waiting at the door for his family to arrive.
We both jump as the doorbell rings twice.
His brothers, and his parents walk in. All crowding around Tom with a big hug.
"This is (Y/n). My girlfriend." He smiles and wraps his arms around you.
"Hello, it's nice to meet you all." I nod.

Awhile later we were all sitting at the dining table and enjoying each other's company.
After meeting everyone I started to feel more comfortable. They welcomed me with open arms which made me feel better. A few hours later they all left and Tom and I were getting ready for our first night together.

"How you feeling?" He spits his toothpaste in the sink.
"Good. You're family was kind." I place my brush down on the counter.
I walk off and plop next to Tessa on his bed.
I pet her for a bit before Tom walks back in.
"See you had nothing to worry about." He sits on the edge.
"Thank you." I look down.
"For what?" He crawls over to me.
"Letting me stay here, and making me feel better." I look back up, he pulls me into a cuddle.
"Of course." He kisses my forehead before letting out a sigh.
Before I could say anything, he stops me by kissing me.