Chapter 7

*Athena's POV*
I see myself surrounded in darkness. I don't know what to do. I try to stand up but then I realize I'm strapped down into a chair. I try to scream but my mouth is tapped shut. What is happening? I start to tear up and I feel like I can't breathe.

I then see myself in a mirror, but a younger self. She looks so happy but we know she wasn't. I stare at the mirror. Is this all real? I just sit there and keep watching. I watch as the girl disappears...then back with a gun. She points the gun at herself. I start to cry and cry, scared at this place.

My mouth wasn't shut anymore and I was free. I see a light in a distance and I run to it. I keep running but then I saw memories which made me slow down. Dark memories of myself. I don't remember any of this. Wait... this never happened.

I see myself cutting at such a young age, then I see myself trying to over dose, and just terrible dark things. I don't know what to do anymore. I want out of this place. I know what was happening, I'm getting close to death. I start to cry, cry and cry even more. I run away from the light, knowing the consequence.

I ignore everything in sight. This is all a nightmare, a lie, it's not real. Stop listening to this. I just keep running and running until I see something. It's all blurry but I just keep running and the darkness starts fading away and just....

I saw myself, strapped down in this bed as doctors work around me. I hear the monitor go from one long beep to multiple beats. I can't believe, I chose to live, like she said "it's hell for her"

*Matthew's pov*

I was crying, the most I've ever cried in my life. I waited with the guys as they cry too. Then, I saw a doctor come by and call my name, then motions me to come with her as I walk over there. We walk over to see Athena in her bed, and she was drinking some orange juice.

"Turns out, Athena had fainted and then she had a major blackout because somehow she was losing a lot of blood, which made her dizzy and fainted. Umm.. Matthew is it? Do you know if she was doing anything that can cause this like has a deep wound, cutting herself or anything like that?" She inquired

"Not that I know of" I just simply answered. Athena doesn't cuts herself, she not that type of person to do that