Chapter 29

*Athena's POV*
I'm speechless right now. I can't do this, he's in love with me? No please tell me this is a prank. Me? Some hideous and messed up girl? He can't. Cameron.... oh god what if he finds out? My heart starts racing faster and faster. I'm in love with Cameron, I never thought Nash would have feelings for me...

"...Are you serious?" I asked as my body gets hot

"Yes I'm serious, I just had to tell you. I wanna make you mine. You've been on my mind all the time for a while now. Every time I look at you I just get so happy. Every time you smile, I start to smile. I just...I just get so happy around you and feel that connection you know? " Nash smiles

I feel an anxiety attack going on. I start to think the worst. If Cameron finds out....if he finds out. God knows what he will do. I start to freak out. I can't deal with this shit right now, I just fucking can't. I try to calm myself down, I don't want Nash to see me like this.

"Honestly, I just want you all to myself. You're so beautiful. Every chance I get to look at you I just wanna pin you to a wall and kiss you again. Over and over, it's been driving me insane. I just miss the taste of your lips." He moaned

I start to blush, but I can't believe him. He just probably wants me for my body. But just why me? I'm so ugly and fat. A girl like me doesn't belong with a guy like him.

"And not just that, I mean. I just wanna help you too. I know you been struggling a lot and hurting yourself. I want you to stop, I can't lose someone like you. You're so amazing and so beautiful. No one like you should be having trouble. You're so perfect and all I ask is ... will you be mine Athena?" Nash ask me with a smile on his face

I just froze. I completely forgot. He found out about my scars and he kissed me. I can't believe I forgot that. But I can't break Cameron's heart. I mean I'm together with Cameron for a reason. Either way I can't be with Nash. I don't feel the connection between us. I don't feel anything special between us. Our kiss was nice and passionate but a kiss was a kiss. I didn't feel anything towards him. My anxiety has gone down and I'm ready to talk.

"Nash...I'm speechless honestly. What you're saying is so kind and thoughtful of you. But I'm sorry I just can't be with you. I don't feel that connection between us. Don't get me wrong, you're an amazing guy but just not the one for me." I explain so calmly.

Nash looks at me with such dissapointment. I really didn't want this, Nash is a friend of mine. I don't want it to be awkward between us. I'm really hoping we don't change.

"And Nash? I don't wanna it to be awkward between. Even if you do have these feelings, I promise I won't treat you different. You're a good friend of mine and I don't wanna lose you." I say

He looks at me and nods. We be in awkward silence for a couple of minutes until we make it to the hotel. I let him leave the car first and then I exit. I don't wanna stay at the hotel. I wanna get my mind off this and be in an open area. I wait until he gets into the hotel. I know me and Nash were the last car to get to the hotel. Thank god. I call a cab and wait a while.

I wait 7 minutes and got picked up. I asked to go to the nearest park and the cab driver looked at me with a weird look. It was gonna take about 15 minutes just to get there he explained to me. It was fine, just let me go to a calm place. I need to get my mind together.

I check my phone and notice a dozen texts from Matt and Cameron
M: Athena??? Where are you???
M:Answer me? Where are you ??
C: Athena are you okay? Where are you??
C: Please answer you're getting me worried
And so much more, I don't answer. I don't want them to worry, it's just that I don't wanna talk to anyone. I look into my pockets and find my headphones. I plug them in and listen to a certain playlist that helps me with anxiety and stress. I put it on full blast and calm down.

I feel everything go down slowly. I look out the window and it just so unforgettable. I regret everything at this moment. Oh god I'm scared. I see my whole life flash before my eyes. I pull out my headphones just in time as a car drives straight at me... I-I see everything go dark and I can't feel anything. I can't move either and that's when I just ......go out....