Chapter 12

*Athena's pov*

Drove to the restaurant, I hear a bunch of screaming fans, they were chanting "Magcon! Magcon! Magcon" and as we get out of the limo, they were all cheering. I couldn't help but smile this is amazing, I don't care about anything at this moment except this feeling, the boys are lucky to be like this. A bunch of the fans are amazing, right now I don't care if they hate me or don't care about me. But in someway, I know how it feels having people scream your name and just cry when they see you, this feeling is just amazing and I'm glad that the boys have this because I truly believe they deserve it.

Security was there telling the fans to back up, and there gestured us to get inside with one security in front of us. Of course, I was the last person to get out of the limo. As I got out, I hear a lot of people scream my name, and then "Athena! I love you and you're actually helped me through a lot" I hear someone say, I smiled. I looked around as I search for who said that. I try walking into the crowd but they security guard won't let me through and Matt kept looking at me, gesturing me to come but I need to find who said that.

I walked over to Matt. After I see the security guard not looking, I just ran into the crowd.

"ATHENA!!!!" I heard Matthew scream

Some people pushed me around like I was a nobody but I kept searching through the crowd, and luckily I found that girl who said that. I was about to talk to her but some security found me and took me away. I luckily hold onto the girl and pushed her through the crowd, she was holding on to my grip and the security guard almost took me inside and the girl was almost losing her grip. 

"STOP, LET ME GO I NEED TO TALK TO HER" I scream as I try so hard not losing the girl

I try shaking my hand, madly because the guard was grabbing my wrist. It was no use, the guard and I was already inside, and they took the girl away from me. The guards stand in front of the door but the girl was standing by the side and luckily I was able to tell her something

"Meet me behind the restaurant in about half in hour? got it?" I whispered to her as she nod

I walked away and the guards closed the door, I kinda felt bad for all the fans outside the restaurant because they weren't VIP and they really wanted to meet Mahogany and the boys. Anyways, the VIPs were behind a rope and they were screaming, just screaming in a way you would when you see your hero or the person who made you smile and helped you through a lot. As I walk by the fans, the boys were taking some picture with them, but then my cheerful spirit just went down. I just got really dirty looks and I heard some really rude things about me. 

I frowned a little, but this isn't bad as the others. I took a deep breath and just continued onto the stage;I stand on the stage and I faked a smile. Mahogany grabbed a mic just as the VIPs sit down or just stand, listening to Mahogany but I wasn't paying attention. I just started off into space, thinking about what everyone was thinking about me. I was scared, I know I shouldn't be scared but I was just scared like every fan thinks something really rude of me. 

I got off the stage just as Mahogany finished talking and sat on the table where some of the guys were, I just grabbed my phone out and started to vine the VIP lunch, which Mahogany was playing amazing songs and it was like at a concert of some sort. I checked the time, whoa its also been an hour just like 2 more hours until the event ends. I got to talk to that girl, I just got up and started to walk near the exit.

"Umm..Athena, what are you doing?" Nash asked as he came up to me

"I was going to the bathroom, trust me its near the exit" I lied

Just as Nash wasn't looking anymore, I quickly went out and I saw the girl that I need to talk to. I ran up to her. I noticed how beautiful she looked, she had blue eyes which is like the blue sky, she had grey long hair. She was wearing a huge ruby red sweater and it looked twice her size, a light blue skinny jeans, ruby red sneakers and then finally a baby blue flower crown. This girl is just so beautiful, I just loved how amazing her eyes are and the color of her hair is

"Oh my god Athena!! I love you soo much" She cried while she hugged me

A/N: OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS!!!! I GOT 5.4 VIEWS ON THIS STORY, THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, ITS BEEN HARD BUT I WAS ABLE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I WROTE IT A BIT MORE HAPPY JUST BECAUSE :)