Chapter 22

*Athena's pov*

I was all bubbly and happy. I was packing my clothes away and fixing my suitcase. I honestly dont really remember anything. All I can remember is I was with Shawn, listening to him sing songs to me, watching the sun rise. After that everything was black, for some reason I was in the hospital. I can't remember why I was there or what happened. Oh well, at least its over. The one thing I didn't pack was my laptop. I went online and checked for flights for Houston, since the 3 of us missed it. 

"Hey Mahogany, there's a flight at 11:45 for Houston" I informed her

"Okay it's 8:34, i'll go tell Matt, and go get ready" Mahogany stated as she walked out the door

"Also! Don't do anything crazy please" Mahogany added before walking out

I took the clothes with me I wore last night and didn't care if it was dirty. I walked inside the bathroom and locked the door. I dropped the clothes right on top of the toilet. I started the shower, warming it up. I started to take off my pajamas and I noticed all the dried blood on my arms. I took a deep breath and continued to get naked. I drop my pajamas on the sink and hop in the shower.

My hands, my arms, my legs, everything, it was burning. I wanted to cry, the fresh new cuts and the old scars were burning me. I hated taking showers because of this feeling but at the same time I liked it. I grabbed body wash and tried to wash my body but it burned. I ignored it and continued on to washing my hair. I was trying to remember what happened this morning, why was I in the hospital? All I can remember from the hospital is that I walked out of there. 

I felt all clean and stopped the shower. I hopped out and dried myself off. I looked at myself in the mirror...I'm such a mess. I grabbed the clothes off the toilet and changed. I felt once again pretty but a little less. I looked at myself in the mirror, I never really was the type to wear makeup.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Mahogany on the bed. I put my pajamas in the suitcase and grabbed my laptop and zipped it up. Mahogany looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, a real smile this time.

*Mahogany's pov*

I was really confused. Why was Athena like this? She seems happy and calm. Does she not remember anything that happened or is she ignoring it all? These questions just fill my head up. I stand up out of the bed and walk up to Athena.

"Hey Athena, how are you feeling?" I asked her with a light smile

"I feel really good and kinda hungry to be honest" She laughed with her amazing smile

"i know this is random but do you remember anything that happened today" I just blurted out 

"Actually...not really...all i remember was, in the morning I was with Shawn and we were somewhere and he was singing a couple songs while watching the city view and sun rise, then after that everything went black...."Athena explain with worry in her eyes

We were silent for a couple of seconds, she really doesn't remember I guess. Oh god, once the boys start asking her questions, she'll go crazy. I don't know whenever or not to tell her about it. I gotta tell Matthew about this. 

"Okay, since you're all packed, let's go down to the lobby and meet Matt" I stated 

She nodded and grabbed Matt and her suitcase. I grabbed mine and started to head out. It was complete silence between the two of us. I wanted to ask Athena so many questions and tell her about what just happened but I don't want to scare her. As we headed towards Matt, Athena's smile got bigger and i sorta felt happy. Athena gave Matt his suitcase and we walked over to the taxi to the airport.

In the taxi, it was close to quiet, we had little conversations about how we'd think Houston be. Also the taxi driver played some music on the radio. It was a little fun and i guess alright. Athena wasn't really talking, she was sorta stuck on her phone, checking some tweets. As we made it to the airport, it was around 9:15 and we had plenty of time because the flight is at 11:45. We stopped by Wendy's and got something to eat. 

The three of us was spending our time wisely and chatting it up about the most random things. It was nice seeing Matt laughing and smiling while so much has happened, also same with Athena. Then the intercom announced our flight is now boarding. We then rushed on over to the gate and got in. We sat around the front in first class. It was really nice seating and easy to leave quickly.

During the flight I waited until Athena was gone or asleep to tell Matthew the news. This flight was about 2 hours, so somewhere in between I wanted to tell Matt without Athena knowing. Then finally, she got up to go use the bathroom and I leaned over to Matt. 

"Matt, I have something important to say.." I said with a semi-serious face

"Okay about today I noticed Athena was just weirdly happy. So around the time you were checking out, I asked her if she remembered anything. She said she didn't remember anything except being with Shawn in the morning. And i don't know, should I tell her or not?" I explained worriedly

"It's good she doesn't remember right?" Matthew questioned in a confused tone

"No because if the boys asked her about anything she will freak out" I replied

"Okay how about we tell the boys not to ask and wait until we get to the hotel?" Matt asked

"Yea, that will probably work...." I whispered because i saw Athena coming

Athena came and sat back down. The rest of the flight was just nice and peaceful, I'm just worried about the boys asking some crazy questions. As we left the flight, we waited for our taxi to come and pick us up. It was already around 1 and the boys wanted to meet up at this one restaurant. Our taxi came kinda late but took us straight to there.  Let it be fine please, no ambulance or tears...