Chapter 13

I hugged her tightly. I was smiling big, these kinda of things make me happy. Just seeing a person so excited of what I do, it gives me a relieved feeling like I'm glad my content actually means something instead a joke. Specially if it changed their life or even gets a smile on a bad day over it. I would have stopped but I care about the people who just needs a laugh or a little smile.

"I can't believe this is happening" She cried as she let go of the hug

"Well this is just for you, a personal meet and greet" I laughed

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked while a giant smile formed on my face

"My name is Bianca, Bianca Rins" She replied

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I beamed as she smiled so big

We talked for about almost 10 minutes and we were still talking. We talked about ourselves, but mainly we talked about how I changed her life. I asked her for her twitter and I found out that she was that famous account I heard the boys talking about, moderngrier, and I been following her. Then I quickly checked my phone and noticed that i needed to go back.

"I'm sorry Bianca but I really need to go, and DM in a little while. I love you and remember to smile" I rejoiced while I give her a big hug

"Thank you so much Athena for this but mainly just thank you for everything" She cried as she gives me a really tight hug

I gave her the biggest and longest hug I could possibly do. I ran back inside and as I was about to close the door, I waved goodbye to her. I was walking back to the event like nothing happen and then I saw Nash walking up to me, I got scared for a little bit but I just acted normal.

"Athena, where were you?" Nash asked with a suspicious look on his face

"I was in bathroom, where else?" I lied with a confident look

"Why did it take 10 minutes to go?" Nash asked while he walks up to me

"You don't need to know" I said while worry and fear fills me

Then Nash grabs me by my arm and pulls me aside from the event where no one can see us. For some reason, I felt like having a panic attack because I was scared what Nash was gonna do.

"Show me your arms" Nash demanded

I was shocked, how did he know? then I took a deep breath and lifted up my sleeve. Of course, there was scars some older ones and some newer ones from yesterday. Why was this happening? Like I was just happy when I talked to that fan and now I want to cry my eyes out because Nash now knows. Who's next? Fucking Cameron! or maybe even fucking Matthew!

"How do you know about this?" I asked

"I overheard Mahogany talking to Taylor in the limo about you "cutting" and I thought that she was lying or something but I guess it was true. Why would you do this?" He explained while his voice cracked at the end

"Because my life is fucking terrible! You don't understand how it feels being in this position because everyone loves you and everyone hates me! Ugh if I never existed, life would have been better for you guys and you-" I tried to explain but Nash just simply shakes his head and hugged me

"Don't say that, don't ever say that. You're one of the best things that happened to all of us. You're amazing, smart, funny, beautiful, kind and just one of the best that I ever met. Life wouldn't been better without you" Nash explained as he hugs me even tighter and as I began to cry. He let go of the hug and just stared at my eyes and I just wrapped my arms around him in a romantic way as he leaned in slowly. We kissed, I just felt happy and the kiss itself just felt passionate and amazing. We kissed for a long time and when it stopped, I knew it was a begging of a situation because when it stopped I felt eyes watching and it wasn't Nash. Turns out Cameron just saw us kissed and I can tell he was just shocked and mad, then he turns around and begin to walk away. Nash was just surprised at Cameron's attitude.

"Cameron! wait a minute!" I screamed as I chase after him

I didn't care who heard me scream, I think the VIP lunch is already over and we barely leaving. All that's on my mind right now is to talk to Cameron about this.