Chapter 23

*Athena's pov*

I was told that the boys wanted to meet up at this Japanese restaurant. I feel really happy as i stared out the taxi window. Houston was actually really nice. The building were up high and there were so many people. I never excepted to see Houston like this. Houston seems like it will be fun and i can't wait for all the excitement to happen. I just know Houston will be better.

We later than met the boys at the restaurant. They all greeted us but they gave Matthew and Mahogany a more happy tone than me. They sounded a bit more worried and surprised about me. I was a little confused but I just kept it in the back of my mind. We all sat down and just order our food. I just had some sushi and some hot tea. I wasn't really hungry since I ate at the airport.

"So....how was your guys flight?" Jack J asked

"It was actually pretty nice. I'm glad I didn't say near a crying baby or I would have died" I laughed

"Oh....hahaha" Jack J responded but I noticed a little worried tone coming out

I was still very confused, why are they all worried? Did something bad happen while they were over here? Ughhhh, I just want some answers. If I ask, I know something bad might happen. THESE THOUGHTS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I looked around the room and I noticed something, Cameron is missing. 

"Ummm...guys...where's Cameron?" I asked as I looked around once again

"Oh he's at the hotel, he didn't really want to eat" Jack J replies to me

"Oh okay, I got worried for a second" I mumble real loudly 

We talk for a bit more until our food came. We all started munching down our food and stopped talking. It was just the sound of eating and drinks being slurped up. I finished my food before anyone and I really wanted to talk to Cameron.

"Hey, i'm going to the hotel. so, here's the money for my meal" I say as I grabbed the money out and placed on the table 

I hear everyone saying bye as I walk away. I got a taxi and was on my way to see Cameron. I look around as I always do. I don't know why but I love the littlest things, which always make me happy. The view of a sunset on the beach to a flower on the side. I always see beauty in everything, which made me love photography. Anything and anyone can have an amazing side of beauty to them. 

Once I reached the hotel, I noticed the sun was reflecting off the windows, which make it brighter and happier. I walked in and I checked in since Matt told me what to do. I walked to the elevator and an old couple came with me. It was adorable, this guy got her flowers and some chocolates. I just smiled at them and walked out to floor my room was on.

I got a key and opened it up. It just looked so amazing and it had its own kitchen !!! I just dropped off the suitcase next to the drawer and jumped on my bed. I grabbed out my phone and started to text Cameron of his whereabouts.

A: So I just got the hotel and which room are you at?

C: Oh i'm in room 540 and i'm pretty sure you are next door?

A:nope...room 542 :)

C:Still close though

A: okay whatever, i'm coming over !

I got up and walked over to his room. As I was about to knock, the door opened. I'm pretty sure he heard my footsteps or something. I walked in and I saw Cameron closing the door. I looked at him, his face couldn't get any fucking hotter and the best part was that he was shirtless. He was all sweaty and his abs were just incredible. 

"I can tell you were probably working out" I tell him

"Yea I finished about 10 minutes ago, how can you tell?" Cameron smiled

"You were all sweaty and you aren't wearing a shirt" I laugh as he smiles

"Oh...but do you like what you see?" Cameron smirked

"Maybe...." I said as I blushed 

"Well i'm going to change and take a shower real quick, just give me like a few minutes" He said

He grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the bed and lied down on my back. Memories of our "date" fill my head. I started to smile like an idiot, that was a real amazing night. I noticed Cameron's suitcase next to me, so I decided to snoop around. I looked just to find mainly clothes and some papers. I just close it up and see his phone. 

I decided to text his phone to find know my name. Since I don't know his password. I grab my phone and texted him a emoji. And I see a name lit up with one emoji. "Mine 💘" pops up and i started smiling like crazy. He walks out and notices me holding his phone.

"What are you doing with my phone?" He asks with a confused yet happy face

"Just finding who "mine" was on your phone" I smile as I show him the screen

"If you want your phone back, come get it" I say as I run off the bed

He started chasing me as I laughed. He grabbed me from behind and threw me on the bed, guess I was too slow. I was on my back, and he was on top of me. Just like we were back at the beach. I look him in the eyes and smile like crazy. He does the same to me. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach. It was just silence between us. I look at his lips and he looks at mine.

I grabbed his face gently and just started kissing him. We rolled over and I was on top of him. I kept kissing him and I felt something I never felt before. It was tense, amazing, and relaxing at the same time. I knew I felt that spark between us. I kept kissing and kissing him but eventually we stopped. When we stopped, we just looked at each other and smiled.  He makes me happy, he puts this smile on my face. 

"Wow, you're an amazing kisser" He said

"Thanks, you are pretty good yourself" I replied with a nervous tone

"So....are we official or what?" I asked with a giant smile