[24] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗗𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲?" Kie asked panicking as JJ and Pope got the boat prepared

"Give him a second he'll be here." Pope said.

"He's coming. He'll be fine." JJ said as Bree heard a faint noise.

"JJ." Bree said looking at the cop car that approached them.

"Get back on the boat." JJ stated to the three, ready to sail away at any moment.

They watched as John B got out of the car making them all scoff in disbelief.

"No way!" JJ exclaimed.

"No efing way." Pope said looking John B who walked to them.

"I'm sorry." Kie said in shock.

"You gotta be kidding me." JJ chuckle hoping off the Phantom.

"Shoupe let us take it for a spin." John B said.

"Okay that's believable. I'll buy that for now." Kie said as Bree hugged John B. She felt more relax knowing he was safe.

"It wasn't easy bro, but I got the Phantom for you. And she runs like she was made yesterday." JJ said throwing the keys to John B.

"You ready to go?" JJ asked John B.

"Where's Sarah?" John B asked.

"Last time we saw her she was with you." Kie said.

"Yeah she promised that she would meet me here to go." John B said. "I've got to go find her. I can't leave.

"John B look at me." Bree said making John B look at him. "She will be okay. I promise. We'll take care of her. She'll be fine." John B tried not to cry.

"You've got plenty of gas, plenty of food. Once you get around that point, it's a straight shot across the sound to the dismal swamp okay? Once you get there lay low, all right?" JJ said making John B look at him.

"Hang out for a couple weeks and then go overland cross the border at Brownsville, you got that? Hey!" JJ said making John B look back at him. John B was looking out anywhere, hoping Sarah would appear. "You got that."

"Yeah, Brownsville." John B said.

"All right. Saddle her up saltwater cowboy. Let's do this." JJ said.