[5] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 Bree woke up late the next morning

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 Bree woke up late the next morning. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up. She looked to her left and saw no JJ.

She looked confused at the empty space then at the balcony door. There was a note in stuck in between the doors. She stood up and grabbed the paper.

𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙪. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨.

Bree chuckled and rolled her eyes. She place the note on her dresser and grabbed jean shorts, a tang, and her bikini.

She changed and went to the bathroom and put her hair up in a bun. After she brushed her teeth and did her skin care she headed downstairs.

She grabbed her keys from the key rack and headed into the kitchen. She grabbed an ice coffee and a couple of snacks for JJ.

"Hey where you going?" Topper asked with a glare, knowing exactly where she was going. Bree just gave him a smile.

"John B's." She stated, not caring.

"You know mom wouldn't want to hear that." Topper said.

"Are you saying your gonna tell her?" Bree asked. He shrugged sipping his power drink.

"Well if you plan too, guess what mom's gonna do? She's gonna tell me not to hang out with them. But guess what, I'll still hang out with them. So telling her won't stop me. So save us both some time." Bree said before leaving.

She got into her car and started it. She drove to The Chateau, drinking her coffee. Once she got there she hopped out and walked to the back hearing voices.

She threw a bag of chips at JJs head. It hit him making him look at the bag in confusion then to her.

"Really, Thornton?" JJ asked picking up the chip bag. "You got dirt on it."

"Well don't worry I think the chips inside the bag will live." Bree said. "And your welcome."

She gave him the other two snacks and then sat next to Kie.

"I'm calling it off, alright?" John B said to the group. "Peterkin said if I stay out of the marsh she'll help me with DCS."

"And you believed her?" JJ asked.

"Yes I believed her, JJ." John B snapped.

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop." JJ said.