[6] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, after John B and JJ went to Lana Grubbs house

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, after John B and JJ went to Lana Grubbs house. Pope and Bree sat on the couch while Kie sat in a chair, JB leaning on it.

"And we were right outside like this." JJ said dramatically leaning against the wall, "and all we hear is just, Bam! Bam! Bam!" He exclaimed.

"Knocking paint off the wall, from the inside!" He said. "All right, wait look at this shit." JJ said as he started to shake his hair in front of Bree, making white stuff fall on her.

"That's dandruff." Kie said grossed out.

"Ew get away." Bree said shoving his head away.

"Okay thank you." Pope said done with JJ.

"Look at all that. All right? That's paint. At that point I was just like, I'm waiting for death." JJ said dramatically.

Bree looked at John B with a look to ask if the actual situation was that dramatic. He rolled his eyes and shook his head no.

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope asked the two other boys.

"Yeah." JJ replied.

"Did you get a good description of them?" Pope asked. "What did they look like?"

"Anything." Kie added. "Anything we can bring to a police report?"

"Burly." JJ stated taking a hit from his vape, puffing the smoke out.

"Burly?" Bree asked in disbelief. JJ nodded. "That's not very helpful."

"Okay well, no, like the type of guys at my dad's garage. I mean you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers." JJ said as if it was no big deal.

"Yes, yes. We know." Kie replied.

"I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers." JJ said taking another puff of his vape. "They're square groupers."

"They're square groupers, like narco square groupers?" Pope asked frustrated. "Like Pablo Escobar square grouper?"

"Yeah man." JJ said breathing out more puffs.

"You guys not everything is a Kingpin movie." Kie stated, Bree rolling her eyes in agreement.

"What does this square grouper look like?" Pope asked. "Specially?"

"You weren't there, Bro!" JJ exclaimed.

"Apparently you don't know what to look for!" Pope yelled over him.

"Dude! I wasn't taking little mental Polaroids the entire time, man, I was under duress! Okay?" JJ yelled with anxiety.

"Woah, JJ, calm down." Bree told the boy half worried for him. He slowed down his breathing.