[22] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗣𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻!" JJ exclaimed as he and Pope laughed

"𝗣𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻!" JJ exclaimed as he and Pope laughed. Kie rolled her eyes while Bree glared at JJ.

"Like that was so bad!" JJ said as they drove with the music playing. Bree kept her glare at the boy knowing now was not the time to be childish.

"I'm just glad I'm not driving now." Pope stated as he drove the car.

"Are you kidding me?" Bree asked in disbelief. He was gonna get us killed. JJ just laughed even more.

"Pull over!" Kie exclaimed. Pope pulled over and stopped the car. Kie got out of the car while Bree glared at JJ.

"This isn't funny, JJ he shouldn't be driving." Bree said angrily.

"Mamas mad." JJ mutter making Bree glared at him again. JJ noticed and put his head down.

Pope climbed to the passenger seat and Kie climbed into the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" JJ asked. Kie looked at Bree and JJ.

"The last place they're gonna look." She said.

The rest of the drive was quiet, except for Pope saying weird things and JJs quiet snickers. The group drove up to Sarah's house, turning the car lights off so thymes wouldn't draw attention.

"JJ stay here, Bree stay with JJ so he doesn't do anything stupid please." Kie said getting out of the car, a high Pope following.

The two jumped over the fence and into the Cameron's yard, leaving JJ and Bree in the car.

"So," JJ said, breaking the silence. "How mad are you actually?" JJ asked with a smirk.

"Uhh, I'm pretty pissed off JJ." Bree snapped at JJ making his smirk disappear.

"Why?" He asked.

"You're acting so," Bree asked trying to find the right words. "Childish!"

"How?" JJ asked.

"You gave the one person that's smart a joint! Now he can't even think straight, plus you're not thinking straight and now is not the time to be high. We have to help John B." Bree said crossing her arms around her chest.

"I think you're being a little over dramatic." JJ muttered taking another hit from his joint. Bree grabbed the joint from his mouth, opened the car door and chucked it out the door.

"Hey!" JJ exclaimed.

"Over dramatic?" Bree asked. "JJ, John B is framed for murder! He's framed for something he didn't do!"

"Maybe Popes right and it wasn't about jealousy." JJ said mostly to himself.

"What?" Bree asked.

"It's always about John B, isn't it?" JJ asked. Bree's eyes widen and she put her hands on the sides of her head in disbelief.

"Oh my god, I can't with you JJ." Bree said. "Are you actually serious right now?"