[16] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗡𝗼 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆!" Kie yelled at John B while Bree was sitting in a chair not making eye contact with anyone, especially a blonde kook princess who John B brought along

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie asked annoyed. John B looked at Pope and JJ.

"I dunno." Pope muttered. JJ looked at Bree wondering if she was ok.

"Look all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ stated making Bree roll her eyes.

"You know I don't remember taking a vote." Kie yelled. "This is our thing! A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope said.

"Thank you!" Kie said to Pope.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" JB asked.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope said honestly.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ said making Bree look at the two weirdly.

"That's cute. You guys would make a really cute couple." John B said.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie said annoyed. "I mean look Bree won't even look at anyone! I can't believe you still brought her here after what Bree told you!"

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Then leave." Kie said.

"I told you." Sarah scoffed looking at John B.

"Told him what, exactly?" Kie asked. "That you're a liar?"

"No that you're a shit talking bitch." Sarah said.

Bree bit the inside of her cheek so she wouldn't snap at the girl while the other girls argued with each other.

"Okay everyone shut up!" John B yelled making everyone quiet and Bree finally look at him.

"Kie, you are my best friend, right?" John B said. Kie slightly nodded her head.

"Bree, you're my best friend too, I love you more than anything." John B said. Bree noticed that he looked like he wanted to say more.

"And Sarah you're..." JB started to say but didn't finish.

"Say it." Sarah said with a small smile.

"You're my girlfriend." JB said making Bree roll her eyes and look back at the ground.

"That's new." Pope muttered.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie asked. "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map cut her loose."