[43]

edit: 4.20.21

[POV ~ Antonio]

as expected she came into the dining room, I sat at the head of the table as I watched her making her way into the seat.

"glad you could make it to dinner" I said hoping to get some conversation, she only just nodded before picking up the fork as she cut into the slice of meatloaf, "I would prefer if you speak" I continued with my hand on the glass of wine as I placed it close to my lips while I cocked my eyebrow staring at Ellie.

"I didn't know you had asked a question" she said with a blunt as she shoved the fork into her mouth before grabbing the glass of orange juice.

When did my daughter become so impudent?

"I really don't appreciate your attitude" I said placing my wine glass down on the table, "suddenly I lost my appetite, enjoy dinner, daddy dearest." she says with the unusual spoiled brat voice as she got out of her seat and pushed the chair into the table as she exited the dining room.

I placed my fork down, I was on the verge of wanting to yell at her for being disrespectful, but yelling isn't everything and it will only make her scared of me.

I miss my little girl, I reminisced on when we shared ice cream, maybe if I hadn't brought it up then we wouldn't be in this situation.

...I'm such an awful father, she's bound to know what a condom is so why not just tell her? maybe partly because I'm selfish to want her to stay little and innocent and have a free spirited mind.

I sighed as I finished my dinner then awhile later I went into my office and decided to catch up on some work related stuff.

[POV ~ Ellie]

I can't believe I just talked to him like that... I don't even know what's wrong with me, that should've been the perfect time to apologize but no my mouth ran faster than my mind could think, I changed into my nightgown as I went to brush my teeth after that I snuggled up into my bed.

By now my father would tuck me into bed but I deserve being isolated since I was being a spoiled brat, I even said 'daddy dearest' like I never done that before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My alarm went blaring into my ears as I slammed the alarm shut then I lazily got out of the bed as I went to grab some outfit, I brushed my teeth as I took my precious time to get ready even though I just didn't want to face my father after the incident...

I slowly made my way down the staircase, peeking to see if dad was at the foyer or not luckily he wasn't so I dragged myself towards the kitchen, maybe I can get Edmen to ride the bus?

I sighed as the thought of sitting in a very uncomfortable atmosphere...

Dreadfully making my way into the kitchen to my surprise I didn't see dad sitting at his usual spot..

I had finished my breakfast quickly then I looked at the time and it was 8:44 close to nine...

Then I saw dad standing in his blue three piece business suit, I still haven't gotten use to seeing him constantly dressed, but I just stared to the ground as I grabbed my backpack making my way to him.

"Let's go" He said as he grabs his keys, I buckled myself up as we drove to my school, I kept staring out the window as I thought that the trees passing by were by far interesting than encouraging in any conversation.

Finally my school came into view I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt then opened the door and shut it, before dad could say anything.

I scurried off to meet with Kyle, yeah such a crappy friend right now but Raevynn literally mistook my words.